The Funeral of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

You might think that alandrea0 but I warmed to the Queen when I learned she serves herself breakfast out of a tupperware box on the table..... ☺️

I've also been impressed by many of the commentaries on TV  about her, and her 'soft power,' (maybe biased or exaggerated but who knows?)  But the number of leaders who are attending with nothing but good things to say about her leads me to believe it is a real thing that is an important factor. The monarchy may be expensive, but under her it was a force for good, so I celebrate the woman rather than the institution.

Charles has yet to prove himself, but let's give the Queen credit where it's due, and reassess the situation later.

Unfortunately, I couldn't warm to someone who was part of a monarchy who arranged for the accident to Princess Diana.

All because it was rumoured Diana was going to marry and have a baby to a Muslim, and the monarchy could no way allow that to happen. The monarchy under no circumstances could allow a Muslim to become a step father to the future British King William or even have a half blood Muslim as a step brother or sister.

The Queen knew how and why Diana died....

The Queen may have come across as a loving, caring person and loyal to her people and country, but it's all an act to keep the majority of British people on their side.

I bet Diana will be turning in her grave knowing her ex husband is now King...

• Sad 1

Just now, alandrea0 said:

Unfortunately, I couldn't warm to someone who was part of a monarchy who arranged for the accident to Princess Diana.

All because it was rumoured Diana was going to marry and have a baby to a Muslim, and the monarchy could no way allow that to happen. The monarchy under no circumstances could allow a Muslim to become a step father to the future British King William or even have a half blood Muslim as a step brother or sister.

The Queen may have come across as a loving, caring person and loyal to her people and country, but it's all an act to keep the majority of British people on their side.

Strangely enough Diana’s brother was there today  . 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, alandrea0 said:

Any proof of your conspiracy theory would be good - and you must have it to hold such a strong conviction...

Edited by Litotes
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why does the thread title say LI ?

Typo.

I meant it to say 'Queen Elizabeth ll' but it came out that way and I haven't been able to change it.

I've asked moderators / admin to change it but maybe they're not working today.

Edited by Anna B