The Funeral of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Typo.

I meant it to say Queen Elizabeth ll but it came out that way and I haven't been able to change it.

I've asked moderators / admin to change it but maybe they're not working today.

Somone is definitely about. All that spam from earlier has been removed.👍

Thinking about it,  you should be able to amend the title by editing your original post.

Edited by The_DADDY

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Somone is definitely about. All that spam from earlier has been removed.👍

Thinking about it,  you should be able to amend the title by editing your original post.

Have tried.  I can change content of original post, but unfortunately not the Title. 

11 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Have tried.  I can change content of original post, but unfortunately not the Title. 

Strange. I just checked on a thread I started and I can change the title.

Maybe it's a time related thing, you can change your own title but only for a set amount of time?

12 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Any proof of your conspiracy theory would be good - and you must have it to hold such a strong conviction...

I'm old enough to know how the aristocracy and royalty work.

The secret service did a great  job for the royal family...

• Sad 1

we are the envy of the world with our queen/king and history,it is costly but i believe theres lower numbers these days in the royal family and i think charlie will lower the numbers and bring it more in line with our times, his values are good on the planet ect,plus he talks to plants and trust me it sounds mad but it works,god save the king.

• Like 1

The whole week has been organised superbly. 

The Queen has been involved in all the preparations from the start. A formidable lady.

She must have torn her hair out when she saw the bumbling politicians on both sides of the political divide who couldn't organise the proverbial in a brewery.

I realise that she couldn't get involved politically but I believe we have never made the most of her skills and wisdom.

If she'd been in charge of Brexit it would've been sorted in 24 hours.

RIP and thank you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alandrea0 said:

Only a Monarchist would love all the pomp and pageantry.

After all events like this where millions of pounds of public money is spent and wasted is usually only done for Royalty.

Well... you're wrong on that.

Not a royalist by any means, but i feel privileged to have seen how magnificently this great country does tradition.

Like with the Last Night of the Proms - the more people rail against this country, the more proud i feel and patriotic i become at how we do pomp and circumstance!

It feels as if tradition, history and heritage is being lost and this makes me sad, so to see the reaction to this occasion over the last 10 days has been heartwarming (mostly).

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, alandrea0 said:

Unfortunately, I couldn't warm to someone who was part of a monarchy who arranged for the accident to Princess Diana.

All because it was rumoured Diana was going to marry and have a baby to a Muslim, and the monarchy could no way allow that to happen. The monarchy under no circumstances could allow a Muslim to become a step father to the future British King William or even have a half blood Muslim as a step brother or sister.

The Queen knew how and why Diana died....

The Queen may have come across as a loving, caring person and loyal to her people and country, but it's all an act to keep the majority of British people on their side.

I bet Diana will be turning in her grave knowing her ex husband is now King...

Do you believe in a flat earth, faked moon landings and stolen elections as well??

Just curious

• Like 1