The Funeral of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll

45 minutes ago, alandrea0 said:

Unfortunately, I couldn't warm to someone who was part of a monarchy who arranged for the accident to Princess Diana.

All because it was rumoured Diana was going to marry and have a baby to a Muslim, and the monarchy could no way allow that to happen. The monarchy under no circumstances could allow a Muslim to become a step father to the future British King William or even have a half blood Muslim as a step brother or sister.

The Queen knew how and why Diana died....

The Queen may have come across as a loving, caring person and loyal to her people and country, but it's all an act to keep the majority of British people on their side.

I bet Diana will be turning in her grave knowing her ex husband is now King...

That’s a right old load of rubbish posted as those it is factual.

As for turning in her grave I am sure that having married the first in line it would hardly come as a surprise to her.

Just to refer to the thread,we do have a talent for staging grand occasions ,but we have had years of practice.

Edited by RJRB
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, alchemist said:

Do you believe in a flat earth, faked moon landings and stolen elections as well??

Just curious

No actually I don't...

Because i haven't been brainwashed by the Royalist British media and been taken in by all the misleading information.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, alchemist said:

Do you believe in a flat earth, faked moon landings and stolen elections as well??

Just curious

My bold.

The original 1969 moon landing was faked. America was losing the space race so they faked it. America certainly did go to the moon, just not in 69.

56 minutes ago, alandrea0 said:

Unfortunately, I couldn't warm to someone who was part of a monarchy who arranged for the accident to Princess Diana.

All because it was rumoured Diana was going to marry and have a baby to a Muslim, and the monarchy could no way allow that to happen. The monarchy under no circumstances could allow a Muslim to become a step father to the future British King William or even have a half blood Muslim as a step brother or sister.

The Queen knew how and why Diana died....

The Queen may have come across as a loving, caring person and loyal to her people and country, but it's all an act to keep the majority of British people on their side.

I bet Diana will be turning in her grave knowing her ex husband is now King...

Too much there to digest, could make a good script though if made to sound more plausible.

Even if any someone accepted some of that was 'true' .. I some how cannot imagine the Queen would have been involved in Diana's death.

Was absolutely fine watching the coverage today, but then Kirsty Young did her final bit to camera, clearly struggling to do it, and then they showed the final montage and it set me off.  Say what you like about the BBC but they know how to do a closing montage, wonderful bit of music too.

Kirsty Young...

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Typo.

I meant it to say 'Queen Elizabeth ll' but it came out that way and I haven't been able to change it.

I've asked moderators / admin to change it but maybe they're not working today.

I got King Charles 111 changed to King Charles.

Guest makapaka
30 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Was absolutely fine watching the coverage today, but then Kirsty Young did her final bit to camera, clearly struggling to do it, and then they showed the final montage and it set me off.  Say what you like about the BBC but they know how to do a closing montage, wonderful bit of music too.

Kirsty Young...

She sure can read an autocue.