Leicester

16 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There was a rape by four men in Bolton over the weekend, arrests have been made with police asking anyone with evidence to come forward, no description of the alleged attackers is mentioned, this is becoming more and more prevalent, someone must be telling them to do this.

I wonder whether you can think why the police chose not to give descriptions. Given that they’ve arrested people and want further evidence.

Give those old grey cells a wiggle and see if you can come up with a reason that doesn’t include fear of being called racist.

You can do it.

Whilst you have the unignore button pressed, do you know anything about the ethnicity of the attackers? If so, how? If not, what is this thread all about?

2 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Long before anyone in Asia had sight of a white skin folk had been killing, beating and abusing their neighbours for ever, there’s nothing new under the Sun.

That makes it ok then, lets tell the police not to bother attending next time and let them get on with it. This is typical of the attitude I mentioned in post #14 and why this country will be unrecognisable in the next couple of decades.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That makes it ok then, lets tell the police not to bother attending next time and let them get on with it. This is typical of the attitude I mentioned in post #14 and why this country will be unrecognisable in the next couple of decades.

Get off your very high horse, you know what I was saying but your personal prejudices have gotten in the way of common sense. You mention my ‘attitude’, please explain this it to me.

8 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Get off your very high horse, you know what I was saying but your personal prejudices have gotten in the way of common sense. You mention my ‘attitude’, please explain this it to me.

Sorry i'll apologise, I misread your post.

35 minutes ago, despritdan said:

Multi-culturalism's going well isn't it. I feel sorry for all the rival drugs gangs; where are they going to do battle with their guns, knives and machetes when the streets are full of warring Hindus and Muslims?

A high percentage of the drug gangs are Muslim now

Two birds one stone 👍