Leicester

8 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I think that you confuse a world religion with a particular ethnicity.

Snipped 

No, I dont.

8 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I don’t know your motivation for doing this 

Make a guess. You know your dying to.

9 minutes ago, RJRB said:

but merely repeating a source without question shows a lack of judgement on your part.

Are you fully vaxxed?

Just now, The_DADDY said:

More on Leicester 

https://fb.watch/fFWk1C5vAD/

In future, could you please post a Farage warning with your links.

I have a medical condition that triggers me into trying to hunt him down with dogs. That does me no good, the dogs get cross and if we ever found old frog face, he’d be in serious trouble.

Think on.

Just now, sibon said:

I have a medical condition that triggers me into trying to hunt him down with dogs. That does me no good, the dogs get cross and if we ever found old frog face, he’d be in serious trouble.

Think on.

My apologies Mr Sibon. 

In future if I'll not only post a trigger warning but in addition I'll message you personally at least 30 minutes before I post the post.

I apologize for any trauma I may have caused 🙏

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My apologies Mr Sibon. 

In future if I'll not only post a trigger warning but in addition I'll message you personally at least 30 minutes before I post the post.

I apologize for any trauma I may have caused 🙏

I’m already in my panic room, searching for some antihistamine.

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

Think on.

If i said that about Diane Abbott youd ring the police

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

If i said that about Diane Abbott youd ring the police

Are you following me around like a love struck puppy?

You missed an apostrophe too.

I’m surprised that you’ve shown your face again this evening, given your earlier “embarrassment “

Edited by sibon

6 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

Oh give over.

It was over a cricket match and few idiots just taking it go the extreme- guy arrested today and jailed 10 months was a Hindu.

Stop putting everything on Muslims- both take blame.

Leicester is a thriving base for both faiths who have lived peaceful for over 50 yrs. So many asian businesses have helped the community- I should know as work for one company thar started in Leicester back in the 70s.

The award for the most naive post on the thread goes to...............

Do you really think that? I'll go with people local to the area saying this has been going on for ages the severity of it this time was what made the (minor) headlines, normally is ignored.

Can anyone remember the Asian sweatshops in Leicester that were exposed during the scamdemic? Were these places shut down, were any arrests made etc, I expect not.

15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The award for the most naive post on the thread goes to...............

Do you really think that? I'll go with people local to the area saying this has been going on for ages the severity of it this time was what made the (minor) headlines, normally is ignored.

Can anyone remember the Asian sweatshops in Leicester that were exposed during the scamdemic? Were these places shut down, were any arrests made etc, I expect not.

On the plus side, in that video I posted it says 47 arrest have been made which is a start I suppose. 

Let's see how many convictions come from it 👍