Leicester

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Who are they?

What does this mean?

Are you talking about American Indians or Australian aborigines?

Please clarify.

The two countries mentioned in the original post were Australia and the U.S.

I was talking about the colonial genocide you refered to, and the canibalism practised by the indigenous peoples I mentioned, which has disappeared from today's respective societies.

A country's history should not preclude the original poster from making a home there.

As I say, they've come a long way!  :)

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

The two countries mentioned in the original post were Australia and the U.S.

I was talking about the colonial genocide you refered to, and the canibalism practised by the indigenous peoples I mentioned, which has disappeared from today's respective societies.

A country's history should not preclude the original poster from making a home there.

As I say, they've come a long way!  :)

I was unaware of the incidences of cannibalism amongst these indigenous peoples.

and I made no reference to colonial genocide.

31 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Stop posting your racist propaganda you BIGOT. 

Interesting article .Have you read it,or was it just the headline that appealed?

15 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I was unaware of the incidences of cannibalism amongst these indigenous peoples.

and I made no reference to colonial genocide.

Accepted, the genocide reference to Australia and the U.S. was made by Delbow, but I hope my post answered your questions, anyway.

4 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

Do they need  a description, he's been charged.

In the original articles that appeared there was no description but the police were asking for witnesses, surely the basis of any investigation has to start with a description of the perpetrators so there movements and actions can be pieced together, would you want a description if a member of your family was attacked?

19 minutes ago, top4718 said:

In the original articles that appeared there was no description but the police were asking for witnesses, surely the basis of any investigation has to start with a description of the perpetrators so there movements and actions can be pieced together, would you want a description if a member of your family was attacked?

I remember the days when descriptions were always given when the police were asking for public help. If they had one themselves of course.

You'd think now, especially as there are way more none white people in the country a description would be even more useful. 

Example. He/She is Black. 

Bingo, you know to look for a black man/woman. The great thing is that clever little trick works for any colour. 

Edited by The_DADDY