Leicester

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I remember the days when descriptions were always given when the police were asking for public help. If they had one themselves of course.

You'd think now, especially as there are way more none white people in the country a description would be even more useful. 

Example. He/She is Black. 

Bingo, you know to look for a black man. The great thing is that clever little trick works for any colour. 

What I find quite sinister is that they are obviously being told to suppress the descriptions but by whom and why?

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

What I find quite sinister is that they are obviously being told to suppress the descriptions but by whom and why?

I'm guessing it comes from pretty high up. As for a reason? I'm not sure, unless it's to hide the fact that the majority of violent crimes are committed by non white people?

The majority of violent crimes are committed by Immigrants?

I don't know for sure..

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm guessing it comes from pretty high up. As for a reason? I'm not sure, unless it's to hide the fact that the majority of violent crimes are committed by non white people?

The majority of violent crimes are committed by Immigrants?

I don't know for sure..

As was mentioned earlier in this thread there's a consensus to make it appear that "all men" are abusers of women which is a blatant attempt to cover up the real cause of the increase, look at some European countries with high levels of immigration to for evidence.

Just now, top4718 said:

As was mentioned earlier in this thread there's a consensus to make it appear that "all men" are abusers of women which is a blatant attempt to cover up the real cause of the increase, look at some European countries with high levels of immigration to for evidence.

Yeah that's definitely a possibility.  I remember after the mass sexual assaults of German women that new years eve, the following year there were plans to ban All men.

Not sure if they went ahead with it though. 

34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

In the original articles that appeared there was no description but the police were asking for witnesses, surely the basis of any investigation has to start with a description of the perpetrators so there movements and actions can be pieced together, would you want a description if a member of your family was attacked?

Yes but in that article it says someone has been charged so no need. Obviously helpful to have a description while they're looking for the suspect.

11 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Yes but in that article it says someone has been charged so no need. Obviously helpful to have a description while they're looking for the suspect.

Like I said, in the original article that emerged on Tuesday there was no description but they were asking for anyone who may have seen anything to come forward, not really easy if you don't know who your supposed to have seen.

Edited by top4718

A nice Pakistani gentleman has posted a video on social media where he refers to Hindu's "coming to our area" and claims the Muslim community will "eat them alive" he also calls Hindu's "weak & pathetic" and "dirty animals". Can you imagine the outrage if a white person posted a video like this???

5 hours ago, top4718 said:

A nice Pakistani gentleman has posted a video on social media where he refers to Hindu's "coming to our area" and claims the Muslim community will "eat them alive" he also calls Hindu's "weak & pathetic" and "dirty animals". Can you imagine the outrage if a white person posted a video like this???

There are some nasty people about.

Some of them  in the NF,EDL,and Britain First membership.

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

There are some nasty people about.

Some of them  in the NF,EDL,and Britain First membership.

This thread attracts those sort of people. Tops has a talent for it.

I’m not saying he’s racist, but if you search for him and “Muslim” or “Pakistani” or “Brown”, or choose your racial epithet. He’s there, often.

If it quacks like a duck… etc.