4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

🍿 🍿 

@sibon

Ghelani’s superstore in Leicester deliver to Rovverum you know 😁

I used to live there. 

(Rotherham, not Leicester)

So, I did know😁

10 hours ago, sibon said:

This thread attracts those sort of people. Tops has a talent for it.

I’m not saying he’s racist, but if you search for him and “Muslim” or “Pakistani” or “Brown”, or choose your racial epithet. He’s there, often.

If it quacks like a duck… etc.

Are you saying being critical of some members of other races, makes you a racist?

I’d say it’s racist not to be critical of a person’s behaviour (where it merits criticism), just because they happen to be a certain race.

It’s also obviously racist if you’re being critical (where their behaviour doesn’t merit criticism), just because they happen to be a certain race.

The same standards should apply universally to all people. Your behaviour is not immune from criticism just because of your race.

Unless I’m missing your point?

Edited by Waldo

1 hour ago, HumbleNarrator said:

You lived in Rotherham eh? interesting.

He's lived anywhere that suits his argument and has had about 90 jobs that are all relevant to whichever thread he's polluting, total fantasist.

18 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Are you saying being critical of some members of other races, makes you a racist?

I’d say it’s racist not to be critical of a person’s behaviour (where it merits criticism), just because they happen to be a certain race.

It’s also obviously racist if you’re being critical (where their behaviour doesn’t merit criticism), just because they happen to be a certain race.

The same standards should apply universally to all people. Your behaviour is not immune from criticism just because of your race.

Can you ask to point out anything I've posted that's wrong or should we brush these incidents under the carpet and just let them happen. 

8 hours ago, RJRB said:

As I said,a lot of nasty people about of all creeds ,colours,ethnicities and the reverse is true.

Some don't get police assistance to cover up their crimes though.

Edited by top4718

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Can you ask to point out anything I've posted that's wrong or should we brush these incidents under the carpet and just let them happen.

I was responding to @sibon

If you have a question for them, suggest asking them yourself directly would be the more appropriate course of action.

34 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I was more making the point that Tops has a habit of pursuing this particular line of enquiry, rather too enthusiastically. .If he isn’t spreading covid related nonsense, he’s instigating Muslim bashing threads. Then he returns again and again, to keep the plates spinning. 

I’ve no problem with someone confronting an issue, no matter how controversial. I am deeply suspicious of the motives of someone who does so over and over again in such a narrow way. 

Now, if he was also starting  threads about other types of child rapist (of which there are many), or other types of gang violence (ditto), then I might take a different view.

Hope that makes sense.

4 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

That's how the Rotherham abuse went on for so long. Sibon lived in Rotherham coincidentally.  

You really are a piece of **** aren’t you.

Fancy using child abuse to score petty points.

3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I was responding to @sibon

If you have a question for them, suggest asking them yourself directly would be the more appropriate course of action.

Sorry I meant to add that it was aimed at the person you've quoted, the quotes don't show up, he's blocked so I can't reply directly.