Vegans Doing Their Thing.

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

https://fb.watch/fFVT9vpec8/

Who's in the right?

The vegans who are trying to disrupt a farmer I'm his task of feeding the nation.

Or the farmer who is trying to get on with the job of feeding the nation?

Or are they both at fault?

Well, it is unarguable that it would be easier to feed the world if we were all vegan.

But, the steak sandwich that I had for tea was delicious.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

🤣🤣🤣

It’s true though, isn’t it. Being vegan is definitely good for the planet, but I think I’d soon get bored.

I’m sure that there are a few vegans coming along shortly to explain why I’m wrong…

Just now, sibon said:

It’s true though, isn’t it. Being vegan is definitely good for the planet, but I think I’d soon get bored.

I’m sure that there are a few vegans coming along shortly to explain why I’m wrong…

My bold.

LOLZ 🤣

You're first bit though, I'm not so sure. Litterly billions of bees and insects are routinely murdered to grow stuff like almonds and avocados. Blions more to grow other vegan treats.

Look it up, it was a big surprise to me. Vegan food also has to be transported just like evil Nazi meat eaters food so it's no better there.

It's one of those situations where I'm happy to sit back and wait to see how it pans out. It could well be better for the environment,  it may not be but whatever the results these vegan activists are doing their cause no good at all.

They need to chill a bit and accept some people do and will always eat meat. 

22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

https://fb.watch/fFVT9vpec8/

Who's in the right?

The vegans who are trying to disrupt a farmer I'm his task of feeding the nation.

Or the farmer who is trying to get on with the job of feeding the nation?

Or are they both at fault?

Shouldn't jump in front of a moving vehicle

I love how the police just stood by and watched

Everyone is sick of these cry bullies

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

LOLZ 🤣

You're first bit though, I'm not so sure. Litterly billions of bees and insects are routinely murdered to grow stuff like almonds and avocados. Blions more to grow other vegan treats.

Look it up, it was a big surprise to me. Vegan food also has to be transported just like evil Nazi meat eaters food so it's no better there.

It's one of those situations where I'm happy to sit back and wait to see how it pans out. It could well be better for the environment,  it may not be but whatever the results these vegan activists are doing their cause no good at all.

They need to chill a bit and accept some people do and will always eat meat. 

I agree. I was talking about the bee/ almond thing to someone yesterday.

The fact remains that growing plant based food is way more efficient than growing meat. Maybe if we all halved the meat we eat, the planet would be a better place.

I do like meat though. I can’t imagine that I’ll be vegan any time soon.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Shouldn't jump in front of a moving vehicle

I love how the police just stood by and watched

Everyone is sick of these cry bullies

Jack.

You’ve become a bit  dull. I used to like you. You had a bit of originality about your trolling. Now it’s all big letters and Fox News.  Trumping and pseudo-racist waffle.

Stereotypical stuff, we’ve all seen before.

It might be time for a new name.

Or a Kit Kat.

Just now, sibon said:

I agree. I was talking about the bee/ almond thing to someone yesterday.

The fact remains that growing plant based food is way more efficient than growing meat. Maybe if we all halved the meat we eat, the planet would be a better place.

I do like meat though. I can’t imagine that I’ll be vegan any time soon.

Cost of living scam, I mean crisis will see to that. Stock your freezer up now. Meats going to be pretty expensive in the not too distant future. 

I like meat too, but I do always make sure we have a couple of meat free days per week. Not even sure why, we've always done it. One thing I do hope though, this big push we are seeing for vegan products is all good. I've no problem with it, not until meat products are trimmed down yo make way for them. That means less choice and I wouldn't be happy about that 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Cost of living scam, I mean crisis will see to that. Stock your freezer up now. Meats going to be pretty expensive in the not too distant future. 

I like meat too, but I do always make sure we have a couple of meat free days per week. Not even sure why, we've always done it. One thing I do hope though, this big push we are seeing for vegan products is all good. I've no problem with it, not until meat products are trimmed down yo make way for them. That means less choice and I wouldn't be happy about that 

I don’t buy meat any more.I’m a patron at Foodworks. That gets me a  weekly box of stuff that would be thrown out of supermarkets. If that contains meat, I eat it, if not, I don’t bother.

Foodworks are worth an investigate, they do great work and are open to the public.

https://thefoodworks.org

A minimum donation of a pound gets you a box of food, and keeps it out of landfill.