Putin Threatens The West

On 30/09/2022 at 18:33, The_DADDY said:

Well, that clown Zelensky has just raised the stakes.

What an absolute clown that man is.

I fear things will escalate quickly.

Hold on to your hats..

Edit.. I forgot to mention.

He's put in a fast track application to join NATO.

Oopsie😁

Well the clown just took out Putins biggest supply line to Crimea. The current largest supplier of equipment to Ukraine is Russia. So I would welcome Ukraine to Nato, they’d clearly be a resourceful and valuable asset.

9 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Well the clown just took out Putins biggest supply line to Crimea. The current largest supplier of equipment to Ukraine is Russia. So I would welcome Ukraine to Nato, they’d clearly be a resourceful and valuable asset.

Then you welcome a large scale European war because that's exactly what will happen if Ukraine joins nato.

Are you comfortable with that?

18 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Unless India and China joined them, which is highly  unlikely, Russia would fold quickly against a full on NATO attack, it's just that Russia being Russia they would fire thousands  of rockets into European capitals just to be spiteful, and that's what western leaders are worried about and the only thing holding them back.

I highly doubt that if I'm honest.

Russia is doing much much better than is portrayed in western media. It's not a cake walk but they most definitely have the upper hand.

Would nato do a full on attack?

No, I don't think they would. I think the nato members closest to the Russian border would lose their nerve because they are close. 

Do I want to find out if nato would invade?

No.

Do I want Russia to withdraw?

Yes.

Should Zelensky be arrested and charged with war crimes?

Yes.

Is Ukraine a cesspit of corruption, nazis and bio warfare labs that need removing?

He'll yes!

In any case no matter who is right or wrong we are just the plebs who have no control over what happens in Russia,  Ukraine or anywhere else for that matter. We just supply the cannon fodder by sending our kids off to fight in the latest 'righteous' conflict for the betterment of society aka The industrial military complex, politicians and  the privileged few. 

13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Russia is doing much much better than is portrayed in western media. It's not a cake walk but they most definitely have the upper hand.

Would nato do a full on attack?

No, I don't think they would. I think the nato members closest to the Russian border would lose their nerve because they are close. 

Do I want to find out if nato would invade?

No.

Do I want Russia to withdraw?

Yes.

Should Zelensky be arrested and charged with war crimes?

Yes.

Is Ukraine a cesspit of corruption, nazis and bio warfare labs that need removing?

He'll yes!

In any case no matter who is right or wrong we are just the plebs who have no control over what happens in Russia,  Ukraine or anywhere else for that matter. We just supply the cannon fodder by sending our kids off to fight in the latest 'righteous' conflict for the betterment of society aka The industrial military complex, politicians and  the privileged few. 

I do not know where you get your information from but I would change it if I was you. Russia has dropped a gooly going into Ukraine and they know it and are only looking for a face saving way to get out of it. And why Zelensky should be charged with war crimes when he is stopping the enemy invading his country  is beyond me.

Edited by Kidorry
Altered text

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Russia is doing much much better than is portrayed in western media.

Really?

Do tell... (no YouTube videos tho plz).

It's not a cake walk but they most definitely have the upper hand.

Sure, rations and weapons from the 70's, car GPS's taped to fighter plane cockpits... the upper hand.

That must be why their are km long queues of people trying to get out of Russia, and why they're leaving their latest tanks, howitzers and ammo on the battle field... to give Ukraine a fighting chance... it's obvious... right? :?

Behind Moscow’s bluster, sanctions are making Russia suffer:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/oct/08/behind-moscows-bluster-sanctions-are-making-russia-suffer

“It is wrong to think of Russia’s energy profits paying for the war in Ukraine. They are not because Putin cannot buy what he wants for the war effort.”

Oh dear, our resident Lord Haw Haw's repeated claims turn out to nothing more than the usual, ill-informed rant... again! :roll:

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kidorry said:

I do not know where you get your information from but I would change it if I was you. Russia has dropped a gooly going into Ukraine and they know it and are only looking for a face saving way to get out of it.

How will Putin react? Is he of sound mind, he was 70 a few days ago.

He won't lose too many years if he drops a few nukes and then kills himself.

Mad men do go on a killing spree and then kill themselves, except it's normally with a gun.

14 hours ago, El Cid said:

How will Putin react? Is he of sound mind, he was 70 a few days ago.

He won't lose too many years if he drops a few nukes and then kills himself.

Mad men do go on a killing spree and then kill themselves, except it's normally with a gun.

Yeah but the problem, if you launch an attack that could potentially kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of people, is that people will start looking for your family.

I think it comes down to the resolve and toughness of people in the UK

Do they prioritise a nice warm home this winter, i should hope not 

The high cost of energy prices will help people to make the choice of do they have a warm home or not

I do think if the British can hold their metal and be happy to be cold then we could stop putin

I won't be having the heating on in my house during winter, as I'm going to lanzarote 

37 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Yeah but the problem, if you launch an attack that could potentially kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of people, is that people will start looking for your family.

I said something similar in another post.  Putin can’t think much about his family when he threatened to use nuclear weapons.