Putin Threatens The West

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

More chance of the blades winning the cup than WW3.

Currently 33/1

I like those odds! …..😬

4 hours ago, RollingJ said:

I'm amazed at the fear being stoked up in this topic. Some need to get a grip.

Some need to get real. Only going one way and has been since the start.

all this nonsense about Ukraine defeating Russia etc 

4 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Some need to get real. Only going one way and has been since the start.

all this nonsense about Ukraine defeating Russia etc 

My comment was directed at those stoking the fear of 'WW3' on here - nothing at all to do with your 'nonsense' comment.

6 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Just whisky , whisky ,whisky .

The steel works down Attercliffe is owned by the War department  , MOD .

Put will have put a big red cross on it  already ,   a atomic bomb will also take out our chip shop .

Maybe cuttsie thought he was being facetious here, but that is one example of what I was alluding to @The_DADDY

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Maybe cuttsie thought he was being facetious here, but that is one example of what I was alluding to @The_DADDY

Tbf even if cuttsie was being sarcastic he's probably right. Militarily it makes sense for MOD facilities to be targeted.

Fingers crosses they don't though. I live quite close 😬

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Tbf even if cuttsie was being sarcastic he's probably right. Militarily it makes sense for MOD facilities to be targeted.

Fingers crosses they don't though. I live quite close 😬

The MOD now run Forgemasters, true, but as a strategic manufacturing facility, still manufacturing a large mix of products, and only because the ex-American owners, like those of the GFM facility near the Wicker, got very burnt fingers and filed for bankruptcy - IN THE USA.

In any case - have you not heard of Mutually Assured Destruction? I'm sure Putin has, and he knows what that means.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

The MOD now run Forgemasters, true, but as a strategic manufacturing facility, still manufacturing a large mix of products, and only because the ex-American owners, like those of the GFM facility near the Wicker, got very burnt fingers and filed for bankruptcy - IN THE USA.

In any case - have you not heard of Mutually Assured Destruction? I'm sure Putin has, and he knows what that means.

This is true.

He's not as daft as some people like to make out.