Putin Threatens The West

21 hours ago, altus said:

It's not a Biden quote at all.

I've highlighted the crucially important bit that you chose to ignore in your misrepresentation of what Biden said.

"But, look! The idea that we are going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks going in with American pilots and crews  Just understand, don't kid yourself that, no matter what y'all say, that's called World War Three!" -  Biden quote

https://youtu.be/_8zTCvrowmk

And here

The Guardian

Biden says sending tanks is 'no offensive threat' to Russia

"There is “no offensive threat” to Russia, Biden says, adding that western support for Kyiv is about “helping Ukraine defend and protect Ukrainian land”.

It is perfectly clear to everybody but you what Biden's position is on limiting  Zelensky's ability to take the war to Russia.

You can "highlight", dissemble, only recognize half of what he says and ignore the rest, and parse to you heart's consent! Indeed it is predictable and expected.

But I won't follow you down your semantic rabbit holes!  :)

Edited by trastrick

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

It is perfectly clear to everybody but you what Biden's position is on limiting  Zelensky's ability to take the war to Russia.

This is the policy of every nation that has sent weapons.

Zelensky has not "gone to great pains complain to the West on that issue"!

Somewhat puts into context your previous claim that those weapons would be manned by Americans, and used offensively... just illogical screech.

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

You can "highlight", dissemble, only recognize half of what he says and ignore the rest, and parse to you heart's consent! Indeed it is predictable and expected.

But I won't follow you down your rabbit holes!  :)

You made it up... who knew! :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Magilla said:

This is the policy of every nation that has sent weapons.

Zelensky has not "gone to great pains complain to the West on that issue"!

Somewhat puts into context your previous claim that those weapons would be manned by Americans, and used offensively... just illogical screech.

You made it up... who knew! :thumbsup:

A smack in the mouth often offends, whilst a kick up the arse often humiliates.

6 hours ago, trastrick said:

"But, look! The idea that we are going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks going in with American pilots and crews  Just understand, don't kid yourself that, no matter what y'all say, that's called World War Three!" -  Biden quote

https://youtu.be/_8zTCvrowmk

And here

The Guardian

Biden says sending tanks is 'no offensive threat' to Russia

"There is “no offensive threat” to Russia, Biden says, adding that western support for Kyiv is about “helping Ukraine defend and protect Ukrainian land”.

But I won't follow you down your semantic rabbit holes!  :)

What you originally claimed was a Biden quote was “if NATO weapons are used to attack Russian territory then WW3”. That is what I said "It's not a Biden quote at all." to.

The only person trying to "dissemble, only recognize half of what he says and ignore the rest, and parse to you heart's consent!" is you.

On 10/02/2023 at 17:48, L00b said:

Hardly. But then I don’t expect a militant pacifist (ha!) to ever acknowledge that freedom sometimes needs to be fought for, when all other avenues have failed. 

So you must also have been a supporter of the IRA then! 

So f***** what: have you asked a Ukrainian lately? Or your elders about 70 years ago?

No, should I? Did you get your information from that Ukrainian refugee you were going to take in or elsewhere?

I think we’re very like minded.

Ah now it comes out. You both have that same arrogant attitude against anyone who voted leave and now also have the same towards anyone who does not side with you on this issue. More like good friends! 

A strong interest in current affairs, and a strong exception to arrant cretins 👍🏻

Ahh the arrogance again rears it ugly head. You are right and everybody else wrong so obviously they are the cretins!

13 hours ago, altus said:

What you originally claimed was a Biden quote was “if NATO weapons are used to attack Russian territory then WW3”. That is what I said "It's not a Biden quote at all." to.

The only person trying to "dissemble, only recognize half of what he says and ignore the rest, and parse to you heart's consent!" is you.

I'll grant you that I put grammatically incorrect quotation marks on the above statement. It was a paraphase.

He actually said:

""But, look! The idea that we are going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks going in with American pilots and crews  Just understand, don't kid yourself that, no matter what y'all say, that's called World War Three!".

OK?

Now maybe you could explain your weird statement:

"There’s no such thing as ‘NATO weapons'."  :)

Edited by trastrick

16 hours ago, Dromedary said:

Did you get your information from that Ukrainian refugee you were going to take in or elsewhere?

Lukraine Asbl - Ukrainian Community in Luxembourg (ukrainians.lu) and several Ukrainian business acquaintances local to me for the in-person information. The OSINT community across a variety of media for the wider picture.

What about yours?

Edited by L00b

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

Now maybe you could explain your weird statement:

"There’s no such thing as ‘NATO weapons'."  :)

That's not altus' statement, that's mine.

It's been explained to you already. I can't help your reading comprehension any further or better, sorry.