Putin Threatens The West

Well, that clown Zelensky has just raised the stakes.

What an absolute clown that man is.

I fear things will escalate quickly.

Hold on to your hats..

Edit.. I forgot to mention.

He's put in a fast track application to join NATO.

Oopsie😁

Edited by The_DADDY

32 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Well, that clown Zelensky has just raised the stakes.

What an absolute clown that man is.

I fear things will escalate quickly.

Hold on to your hats..

Edit.. I forgot to mention.

He's put in a fast track application to join NATO.

Oopsie😁

Is that the same bloke who just bought his parents an £ 8 million pound house ?

• Haha 1

Turkey did exactly the same as Putin  is doing when they invaded North  Cyprus and declared it Turkish , For some strange reason the West seems to ignore this  invasion .  As an aside to this The invaded part is now home to hundreds of Russian gangsters , Turkey welcomes them with open arms ,  So we have a member of NATO getting away with exactly the same situation as is happening in Ukraine .

On 30/09/2022 at 19:24, Leo Tomlinson said:

Turkey did exactly the same as Putin  is doing when they invaded North  Cyprus and declared it Turkish , For some strange reason the West seems to ignore this  invasion .  As an aside to this The invaded part is now home to hundreds of Russian gangsters , Turkey welcomes them with open arms ,  So we have a member of NATO getting away with exactly the same situation as is happening in Ukraine .

True enough. It's a mad world.

Strangely enough, Britain and USA also have have well known tendencies for marching into someone else's country and doing as they please.

Neither NATO or the UN really cares about right or wrong but just try to protect the status quo. 

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

True enough. It's a mad world.

Strangely enough, Britain and USA also have have well known tendencies for marching into someone else's country and doing as they please.

Neither NATO or the UN really cares about right or wrong but just try to protect the status quo. 

Russia has dropped a huge booolllox by invading Ukraine ( A dodgy place with a far right party ) . But Turkey got away with exactly the same type of invasion , to top it  all we have a air base on the Island and did exactly now't /

7 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

Russia has dropped a huge booolllox by invading Ukraine ( A dodgy place with a far right party ) . But Turkey got away with exactly the same type of invasion , to top it  all we have a air base on the Island and did exactly now't /

Putin’s invasions normally go his way, this fiasco could finish him.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Putin’s invasions normally go his way, this fiasco could finish him.

A crazy guy recently killed 24 children and then killed himself, I fear Putin would do something similar, except with nuclear bombs.

• Haha 1