Putin Threatens The West

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

Well somebody has to die in the fight for your moral Western values, against your Totalitarian Enemies.

Stay safe!  :)

Yes and there's people that choose that life. So I can't understand why you are trying to guilty trip the general public for going about their ordinary lives

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

War or no War, 

I'm not missing Corrie.

How selfish of you. You should go and enlist this very moment 

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Lol

My mind IS made up , amigo!  :)

I won't answer your typical  MSM "push poll", (look it up!) binary question. if that's what you mean.

Make YOUR mind up, is the corrupt government of Ukraine, worth risking WW3 nuclear Armageddon?  :)

The armchair warmongers are all for arming their cannon fodder to the teeth, but joining them on the battlefield interferes with their Corry Street schedule!  :)

The  "I'm alright jack",  "Let George do it" crowd!

20 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Well somebody has to die in the fight for your moral Western values, against your Totalitarian Enemies.

Stay safe!  :)

You appear to be one seriously confused person, it pains me to say.

Stay safe indeed! (…and  maybe go easier on the old Ron, this early in the day).

edit: here, this might help to de-confuse you a little-

Looks like your ‘bear’ has no intention whatsoever of stopping at Ukrainian borders, but somehow wants to repossess most of Western Europe like it was 1945 all over again.

And yet, in your world view, everyday people who approve of Ukraine’s democratic choice to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity, and who denounce Russia’s war of aggression, are “armchair warmongers”?

😏🙄

Edited by L00b
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, L00b said:

Looks like your ‘bear’ has no intention whatsoever of stopping at Ukrainian borders, but somehow wants to repossess most of Western Europe like it was 1945 all over again.

You're sure of that?

Twitter said so?  :)

Better get ready for the Big One then!

But don't count Biden's U.S. tn.

He says, speaking of listening skills, :

"“We’re going to have to ultimately get to a diplomatic phase of this conflict,” (U.S. National Security Advisor) Sullivan said. “Our goal is to strengthen the hand of the Ukrainians on the battlefield so that they are in the strongest position with the most leverage when they get to the negotiating table.”

Edited by trastrick

"“We’re going to have to ultimately get to a diplomatic phase of this conflict,” (U.S. National Security Advisor) Sullivan said. “Our goal is to strengthen the hand of the Ukrainians on the battlefield so that they are in the strongest position with the most leverage when they get to the negotiating table.”

Your "diplomatic phase" was when Ukraine was at it's weakest, with a forced settlement imposed upon them...

...in stark contrast to the statement above.

You have consistently argued against, and derided any and all effort to place Ukraine in a stronger position at the negotiating table.

The cognitive dissonance between "America First" and your "old sphere's of influence" notions... simply priceless! :loopy:

Edited by Magilla

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, L00b said:

What point were you making with that link?

I couldn’t see the bit where they said they weren’t supplying them cos they didn’t have any.

1 hour ago, L00b said:

You appear to be one seriously confused person, it pains me to say.

Stay safe indeed! (…and  maybe go easier on the old Ron, this early in the day).

edit: here, this might help to de-confuse you a little-

And yet, in your world view, everyday people who approve of Ukraine’s democratic choice to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity, and who denounce Russia’s war of aggression, are “armchair warmongers”?

😏🙄

Nonsense.

27 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I couldn’t see the bit where they said they weren’t supplying them cos they didn’t have any.

Ah.

So, that ‘how do you figure that out?’ was actually just another snipe of yours, not a genuine question. More fool me for engaging with you. Well done.

I should have known better from your one liners.  Consider me suitably re-educated 👍🏻

Edited by L00b

You're sure of that?

Twitter said so?  :)

Better get ready for the Big One then!

But don't count Biden's U.S. tn.

He says, speaking of listening skills, :

I’m sure that the gaslit crowd in the video are Russians, and that the machine translation is reasonably accurate.

Having seen prime time Russian mainstream TV for close to a year now, I’m also sure that the narrative chanted by this crowd is exactly according to the narrative pushed by Russia TV’s most prominent anchors, Solovyov and Co. Not forgetting the reincarnated Lord Haw Haw, Douglas McGregor.

That is completely representative of Russian national TV, prime time slot, every single day, for the last year.

Twitter is, as usual, the messenger, not the message. Could have been YouTube. Or Telegram. Or Insta. Or… Now you can make a joke of the messenger, but all that really shows, is how you  ignore the message.

As for Biden. He says a lot. He does a lot too. Which does not always accord with what he says. Seems he has this habit of saying ‘no <weapon>’ for a long while, until Ukrainians start clearing orcs by the hundreds with the said <weapon>.

Politicians, eh? Can’t trust a word they say. Nor a word they don’t say.

Guest makapaka
50 minutes ago, L00b said:

Ah.

So, that ‘how do you figure that out?’ was actually just another snipe of yours, not a genuine question. More fool me for engaging with you. Well done.

I should have known better from your one liners.  Consider me suitably re-educated 👍🏻

It’s not a snipe it’s a fact.

you said jets wouldn’t be supplied cos we don’t have any and that’s not true.

35 minutes ago, makapaka said:

It’s not a snipe it’s a fact.

you said jets wouldn’t be supplied cos we don’t have any and that’s not true.

I believe we don't have any to spare.

Also, the Typhoon is apparently very complex to learn to fly, takes ages.

I did hear some countries with F16s(?) to spare may send theirs.

More fool them I say.