Putin Threatens The West

35 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You live in a dream world where you only hear the bits you want to.

I very much agree.  There are some  who think Ukraine should be surrendered to Putin but he would not stop there.

Too many living in that dream world because they are ok and don't care about anybody else.

What with his reported Cancer and Parkinson’s, he is perhaps in a hurry to write his name in history.

13 minutes ago, crookesey said:

What with his reported Cancer and Parkinson’s, he is perhaps in a hurry to write his name in history.

He's trying to rehabilitate his 50 years of lying, screw ups, and corruption, and getting rich as a "public servant"!  :)

Imagine a world at war again in Europe, on the brink of Nuclear Armageddon being led by Biden, Zelensky and Germany!

No thanks!

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, makapaka said:

I don’t get the point.

you think he’ll never negotiate.

or he’ll negotiate from a position of weakness.

or neither.

Either way the balloon will go up.

So "no" and "no idea" then...

...who knew!:?

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Not me, pal!

I look at life, as it is, and make the best of it, not as I want it to be!

Who's the "dreamer"?  :)

I'm the only one here apparently,  that cares what happens to the Ukraine people, who are being used by Zelensky and the New Liberal World Order folks (The 4th Reich?) as cannon fodder!

Inevitably the Left/MSM "narrative" that Ukraine can, and is winning against Russia, without the armchair warrior West joining the fight, will fail, and the they'll be on here blaming each other (or Boris or Trump) for the useless slaughter.

If you could leave "The Left"   and  "MSM " out of your posts, you may sound a little more convincing but,  as a Trump disciple, you give away your far right views every time you post.

If you care about the people of Ukraine, why are you happy about giving them up to live under Putin's rule.

Don't know where you learned to think like that, but it wasn't Carter Place.

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

I'm the only one here apparently,  that cares what happens to the Ukraine people...

Clearly and demonstrably nonsense, could not be further from reality... you've done nothing but disparage them and their efforts to maintain their sovereignty, and national identity. :loopy:

The only care you have for anyone or anything, is whether it can be used as a stick to beat the guy who beat your messiah... by a landslide.

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Imagine a world at war again in Europe, on the brink of Nuclear Armageddon being led by Biden, Zelensky and Germany!

Laughable hyperbole... Trump couldn't even lead a horse to water!

The first and only crisis he had to deal with, fell at the first hurdle! :hihi: :loopy:

Edited by Magilla
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

He's trying to rehabilitate his 50 years of lying, screw ups, and corruption, and getting rich as a "public servant"!  :)

No thanks!

I’m not sure whose post you are answering, but it can’t be mine if you took the trouble to read and understand it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

I’m not sure whose post you are answering, but it can’t be mine if you took the trouble to read and understand it

I was talking about Biden, the one with onset senility problems, at least two brain aneurism operations, recent reported cancer related surgeries, an embarrassing demonstrated ability to ramble on with lies about his multiple arrests, failure to comprehend where he is at any given moment, and an inability to communicate.

THIS guy:

Who were you talking about?

Edited by trastrick

8 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I was talking about Biden, the one with onset senility problems, at least two brain aneurism operations, recent reported cancer related surgeries, an embarrassing demonstrated ability to ramble on with lies about his multiple arrests, failure to comprehend where he is at any given moment, and an inability to communicate.

Claims that only bear any relation to reality... in your head, after being suckered by yet another out of context, manipulated video clip. :?

Biden has delivered multiple speeches on issues that Trump is cognitively incapable of even understanding, let alone being able to do without going off on a random tangent,  and roasted Republicans into making complete jack asses of themselves on live TV in real time...

...the notion, after the car crash that was Trump, that Biden is senile is so laughable... you'd have to be senile to believe it! :hihi:

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

If you could leave "The Left"   and  "MSM " out of your posts, you may sound a little more convincing but,  as a Trump disciple, you give away your far right views every time you post.

If you care about the people of Ukraine, why are you happy about giving them up to live under Putin's rule.

Don't know where you learned to think like that, but it wasn't Carter Place.

No it wasn't, thank god. I escaped!

It was in places like France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Check Repub, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Italy, Mexico, Canada, Bermuda and most of the Caribbean Islands, and some 35 of the 50 States in the U.S. and taking a keen  interest in the people and their politics. (Whilst in Canada hosted Chinese Post Grad medical students who's families were held hostage back in China to ensure their return)

Just like I'm here doing the same with you lot.  :)

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

No it wasn't, thank god. I escaped!

It was in places like France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Check Repub, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Italy, Mexico, Canada, Bermuda and most of the Caribbean Islands, and some 35 of the 50 States in the U.S. and taking a keen  interest in the people and their politics. (Whilst in Canada hosted Chinese Post Grad medical students who's families were held hostage back in China to ensure their return)

Just like I'm here doing the same with you lot.  :)

How’s Antonio Guterres these days?