Putin Threatens The West

On 26/03/2023 at 07:26, geared said:

Chinese diesel exports jumped fairly significantly recently.

So while the Western world may be no longer buying Russian crude oil, they are probably buying it's refined products from someone who is buying Russian oil.

That doesn't mean it's all rosey in Moscow though, export sales are down massively, even with China stepping up their consumption.  You can't replace such a massive market like Europe quickly, so the money they are making from oil sales is much less right now.  The oil rice has shot back down to pre-war levels.

Urals oil is worth alot less per barrel than stuff like North sea Brent, they've gotta shift it in large quantities to make decent money.

Another hit to the propaganda , MSM "narrative' that Putin and Russia is finished, and Ukraine, with the support of the "World" is winning its war.

The Guardian

Outrage as Moscow takes presidency of UN security council

But should not come as a surprise to anybody who Googles the membership credentials of the membership of their various Human Rights Commissions and Council..

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Another hit to the propaganda , MSM "narrative' that Putin and Russia is finished, and Ukraine, with the support of the "World" is winning its war.

The Guardian

But should not come as a surprise to anybody who Googles the membership credentials of the membership of their various Human Rights Commissions and Council..

My bold

I'm amazed at how many people actually still believe that.

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

The Guardian

I don't understand how it's a hit to any kind of narrative?  The presidency is on a rolling one month schedule.  Russia had it just over a year ago and they will have it next time their turn is up as well, sometime mid 2024.

Please explain yourself. 

11 hours ago, geared said:

I don't understand how it's a hit to any kind of narrative?  The presidency is on a rolling one month schedule.  Russia had it just over a year ago and they will have it next time their turn is up as well, sometime mid 2024.

Please explain yourself. 

Totalitarian Dictator and International "War Criminal" Putin gets to be President of United Nations Security Council.

Because that's just the the way it works?  :)

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Totalitarian Dictator and International "War Criminal" Putin gets to be President of United Nations Security Council.

Because that's just the the way it works?  :)

As I read it , it is a different person who is the next leader of the council. But, if it suits your argument that is fine.

50 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

As I read it , it is a different person who is the next leader of the council. But, if it suits your argument that is fine.

I happen to think it's an outrage, but that's just me!

Think our intrepid MSM Investigative reporters will ask Biden for a comment?

"For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power! - Biden

Now he gets to run The U.N. Security Council! 

I guess, like me, nobody cares what the old fart says!  :)

Edited by trastrick

3 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

Who do you mean by he.. You keep writing that you do not care what Biden says and yet you keep on quoting him.

I should have said nobody with half a brain takes the old fart seriously, including me!  :)

That ok?  :)

You'll have to just guess, who I meant by "he"......

Edited by trastrick