Putin Threatens The West

Just now, Kidorry said:

True, but if N.A.T,O, did not do this where do you think  Russia would stop ?

Fair question and i have no answer but it can be argued had America and nato not interfered in Ukraine Russia would have no reason to invade. The west did just that, Russia invaded and this is where we are. 

The whole thing is a big mess yet instead of calling for peace we are happy to arm Ukraine. 

We shouldn't be doing that. Putin won't forget and I don't know about you but that makes me extremely nervous. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Fair question and i have no answer but it can be argued had America and nato not interfered in Ukraine Russia would have no reason to invade. The west did just that, Russia invaded and this is where we are. 

The whole thing is a big mess yet instead of calling for peace we are happy to arm Ukraine. 

We shouldn't be doing that. Putin won't forget and I don't know about you but that makes me extremely nervous. 

Who initially INVADED Ukraine? America?

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Who initially INVADED Ukraine? America?

And you tell me I need to learn history 🙄

America disposed the democratically elected leader and installed a western puppet. 

If you don't even know that then I can't help you. I'll just have to agree to disagree with you on this.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

(…)

Russia started interfering in Ukraine years before the U.S. started helping Ukraine with training.

Russia invaded the Donbas and Crimea in 2014, after Russian snipers had been shooting and killing civilian protesters in Maidan earlier that year, and that was after years of Russian ‘little green men’ fomenting and aiding civil war developing in the east of the country.

The US didn’t get involved to any extent until mid to late 2015, and then Trump put all the braking on that, that he could during his Presidency.

In reality Russia never invaded the Crimea , they were already there with great numbers of militaria. All they had to do was just take over before anyone had any chance of doing anything about. Russia knew that the west would never do anything about what they did  because it could trigger  the start of W.W.3.

Edited by Kidorry
added text

3 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

In reality Russia never invaded the Crimea , they were already there with great numbers of militaria. All they had to do was just take over before anyone had any chance of doing anything about. Russia knew that the west would never do anything about what they did  because it could trigger  the start of W.W.3.

And yet here we are. Potentially on the brink of just that.