Putin Threatens The West

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And you tell me I need to learn history 🙄

America disposed the democratically elected leader and installed a western puppet. 

If you don't even know that then I can't help you. I'll just have to agree to disagree with you on this.

But they didn't INVADE and kill civilians.

Just now, RollingJ said:

But they didn't INVADE and kill civilians.

Yes they did. Lots of them. You can't really have a proper coup without civilian deaths.

Ignore that if you like. That's cool, but to say it didn't happen is just plain wrong. 

12 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Don't follow your logic - where were all the American/Western European troops, then?

Never heard of covert operations then?

It staggers me you don't get it.

This is absolutely no secret and had been known for almost a decade. Sure the information is harder to find now but not impossible. Do yourself a favour. Look it up.

In fact here, I did it for you...

No need to thank me 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Never heard of covert operations then?

It staggers me you don't get it.

This is absolutely no secret and had been known for almost a decade. Sure the information is harder to find now but not impossible. Do yourself a favour. Look it up.

In fact here, I did it for you...

No need to thank me 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict

Yup, heard of 'covert operations' - they happen the world over, but I specifically asked 'where were the 'Western' troops'. That article is 8+ years old, and has nothing to do with Finland joining NATO, which I am trying to get you to understand is a decision by FINLAND, as they obviously fear (rightly or wrongly) the intentions of Russia.

Just now, RollingJ said:

Yup, heard of 'covert operations' - they happen the world over, but I specifically asked 'where were the 'Western' troops'. That article is 8+ years old, and has nothing to do with Finland joining NATO, which I am trying to get you to understand is a decision by FINLAND, as they obviously fear (rightly or wrongly) the intentions of Russia.

Just wow.

It explains how this really began. Read it.

Or don't. Your call.

Keep believing the 'heroic' Ukraine is fighting for what's right..

Keep believing this is all russias fault.

I'm really past caring.

For anyone wanting to know the real reasons for the current situation then read the article.

If you want to remain in the dark then don't read it.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Just wow.

It explains how this really began. Read it.

Or don't. Your call.

Keep believing the 'heroic' Ukraine is fighting for what's right..

Keep believing this is all russias fault.

I'm really past caring.

I'm done too, because you don't want to (or can't) see why FINLAND requested to join NATO.