Putin Threatens The West

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

One false move now and the balloon will go up , America , China and Russia all playing a dangerous game that can mean the end of life as we know it .

Agreed. I heard today America is ramping up production of munitions etc. They also seem to have more ships in the south China Sea than usual. Could this be a build-up in preparation?

As you say one false move and Boom.

As for Ukraine I reckon they should sue for peace and save what they can of their country and population. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Agreed. I heard today America is ramping up production of munitions etc. They also seem to have more ships in the south China Sea than usual. Could this be a build-up in preparation?

As you say one false move and Boom.

As for Ukraine I reckon they should sue for peace and save what they can of their country and population. 

Should I get extra milk in ?

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes. Bog roll too. Get lots of bog roll. 👍

Just whisky , whisky ,whisky .

The steel works down Attercliffe is owned by the War department  , MOD .

Put will have put a big red cross on it  already ,   a atomic bomb will also take out our chip shop .

Edited by cuttsie

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Aren't these news reports usually a prelude to a big influx of a certain weapons system?  Air defences have been a recurrent issue for sometime, what with all the missiles that keep being fired at civilian targets.

Does the Western alliance have some small/mobile air defence systems to send though?

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Before you get too exited about this, the Russians have a habit of mixing false information in with genuine documents in order to give their misinformation more credibility. So, even if the documents are from a leak, you should be sceptical about their contents.

From that article I linked to:

Gray Zone, a pro-Russian Telegram channel, called the leaks "disinformation by Western intelligence in order to mislead our command in identifying the enemy's strategy in the coming counteroffensive."

If pro-Russian channels don't think the documents can be trusted either, you should be especially suspicious of them.

• Like 1