Putin Threatens The West

8 hours ago, trastrick said:

The message to Putin, and the Russians, from the Leader of the Free World, is very clear!

"For God's sake, this man can not remain in power!"

- U.S. President Joseph R. Biden,  March 26, 2022

So we'll see!

Bidens tried denying he made that statement a few times. The man is a fool.

https://fb.watch/mu3-ce7ZcP/

Edited by The_DADDY

I really hope this is a wind-up 

Ukraine Military Has a New Transgender Spokesperson...

The Kyiv Post on Thursday tweeted that Sarah Ashton-Cirillo "has become one of the speakers for the Defense Forces," and her work for Ukraine was soon praised in statements from Ukraine's Ministry of Defense and Hanna Mailar, a Ukrainian deputy minister of defense.

https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-military-has-new-transgender-spokesperson-1817334

Expect to see this on the battlefield soon?

Screenshot-20230817-224123.jpg

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why do you hope it’s a windup ?

"Ukraine Military Has a New Transgender Spokesperson..."........Who happens to be American 🙄

Are you hoping that's a genuine statement or an Epic wind-up?

Look the guy up then you'll understand why I hope it's a wind-up. 

Edited by The_DADDY

Putin won't threaten the UK because have you seen the size of some of those football supporters who arrive in Sheffield for their away fixtures?

Many of those palace fans were 20 stone at least, some big lads and I hear Preston fans who are coming tomorrow, some are over 30 stone and legend has it some can eat 4 big macs in one mouthful, devour the lot in 3 seconds

Putin's got his hands full anyway but I'm quite sure that no one,   either in the east or in the west,  will be concerned about the opinions of the military strategy experts on SF

On 18/08/2023 at 06:12, Organgrinder said:

Putin's got his hands full anyway but I'm quite sure that no one,   either in the east or in the west,  will be concerned about the opinions of the military strategy experts on SF

Wish I'd said that!

Oh wait.....  :)