Putin Threatens The West

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Maybe it was Ukraine. 

Has anyone claimed responsibility yet?

A Telegram channel linked to Wagner are claiming it was shot down and that Prigozhin “died as a result of the actions of traitors to Russia.” That doesn't sound like they are blaming anyone but other Russians. As Longcol points out, Putin isn't going to claim responsibility. His message has already been sent to potential opponents.

Dmitry Utkin was on the plane too - so at least the Russians have finally killed a Nazi.

• Thanks 1

Just now, melthebell said:

well done, straight out of the Russian playbook, thats the first thing people have said that will happen, Russia will blame Ukraine

My bold

🤣🤣🤣

Hmmm, yes. Wanting facts before making a judgement. How very 'Russian' of me.

Have a word with yourself Mel 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold

🤣🤣🤣

Hmmm, yes. Wanting facts before making a judgement. How very 'Russian' of me.

Have a word with yourself Mel 

Russia dont deal in facts...just like you, you only have to look at the myrad of strange deaths and "accidents" that have happened to Putins opponents over the decades. He doesnt claim responsibility, they just die.

Youre a fella that likes a conspiracy or 12, dont you find it a bit odd that a plane hes apparently flying in gets shot down and all on board are killed 2 months after an armed mercenary group lead by him  marched on Moscow and embarrassed Putin on his own soil?

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

because no matter the subject you show yourself in the same light time and time again. 

Hmmmm, OK Mel. I show myself in the same light time and time again.

I can live with that. Shows consistency 👍

That's much better than being a hypocrite don't you think?