Putin Threatens The West

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

I watched an interview by an Americanmilitary professor who said that it was the west who  have been pushing and backed Russia into a corner.

Putin doesn’t want NATO bases right on his doorstep  and has been saying this for a while.

He probably does want to take control of surrounding countries to stop them joining nato and becoming NATO bases.

Western style democracy does not work in the East  and I think it’s laughable how the west thinks it can try and enforce it around the world when we have all seen western democracy in action in the Israeli/palestinian conflict.

Western countries including England are supplying weapons used in the Israeli genocide against the Palestinians and then they expect us to believe Putin is the bad one in the Ukraine conflict! 😂

Putin was right about the neo Nazis in Ukraine and I remember how they were not letting black people get on buses and trains before white Ukrainians=

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/neo-nazis-far-right-ukraine/

Heres what some of the Ukrainian refugees in the UK say=

https://rmx.news/article/ukrainian-women-are-refusing-to-live-in-islamic-neighborhoods-in-the-uk-citing-safety-concerns/

The Ukrainian issue is a proxy war between the USA and Russia and after the wests double standards it’s surprising there are people who actually believe western propaganda..

My bold.

I said as much and was labelled all sorts. Many even called me a putin apologist and one said I should be on a watch list. 

When it comes out i and others were right all along including when I said Ukraine has nazis in its ranks, Zelensky is a maggot installed by the west and he's enriched himself to the tune of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, Bojo scuppered a peace deal etc etc etc I bet not one of the people who mocked us will have the guts to admit they were wrong.

And that's the problem with this forum. 

2 hours ago, mafya said:

Russia gas what is called Dead man’s hand trigger for its nuclear weapons.

Maybe the west should stop trying to get military bases on Russias doorstep by getting Ukraine to join NATO.

Russia can not be beat as it is a nuclear power.,,

My bold.

Oooooooooh you Pootin supporter you :rant:

10 minutes ago, mafya said:

I watched an interview by an Americanmilitary professor who said that it was the west who  have been pushing and backed Russia into a corner.

Putin doesn’t want NATO bases right on his doorstep  and has been saying this for a while.

He probably does want to take control of surrounding countries to stop them joining nato and becoming NATO bases.

Western style democracy does not work in the East  and I think it’s laughable how the west thinks it can try and enforce it around the world when we have all seen western democracy in action in the Israeli/palestinian conflict.

No western country has invaded Russia or even threatened to since WW2.

Noboody "forced" western style democracy on eastern europe.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

No western country has invaded Russia or even threatened to since WW2.

Noboody "forced" western style democracy on eastern europe.

"Not one inch Eastward"

We lied. We caused all this and we in the end will pay the price.