Putin Threatens The West

12 minutes ago, rogets said:

Fella on fargate was telling people judgement day is coming and now was the time to repent 

I got stuck behind a tractor this morning, the bloke driving the tractor wouldn't stop screaming "Were all doomed, the end of the world is Nigh! Repent!"

Turned out it was Farmer Geddon.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Why would I need to go to a country to know that, lets face it all any of us know is what we're being told by governments and a media that will publish what they are told (paid) to do, we've just been blatantly lied to for nearly 3 years regarding a scamdemic what makes you think anything else is trustworthy?

Apparently only your word is trustworthy then.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kidorry said:

Apparently only your word is trustworthy then.

No, I've already said on this thread that I (and I'd suspect most people) have no idea what's really going on in the Ukraine, what we're being told currently doesn't seem to fit with what was reported prior to the invasion where Zelensky was being called a Nazi and heavily criticised.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No, I've already said on this thread that I (and I'd suspect most people) have no idea what's really going on in the Ukraine, what we're being told currently doesn't seem to fit with what was reported prior to the invasion where Zelensky was being called a Nazi and heavily criticised.

By who?

12 hours ago, rogets said:

Fella on fargate was telling people judgement day is coming and now was the time to repent 

The End is Nigh! Give up your Worldly Goods, and Ye shall Be saved.

We used to laugh at these odd fellows.

Who'da thunk they would ever get in power?  :)

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

By the people who have no idea  does that include the people who live in Ukraine such as my family and friends?

Edited by Kidorry
changed text

16 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

By the people who have no idea  does that include the people who live in Ukraine such as my family and friends?

I didn't realise they were contributing to this thread, do you know for certain what's happening in this country, I assume you live here?

15 minutes ago, L00b said:

For the avoidance of doubt: Putin and his army of propagandists.

Very brief but highly accurate explainer here:

https://www.adl.org/blog/why-is-putin-calling-the-ukrainian-government-a-bunch-of-nazis

Of course, Russian apologists and assorted other useful idiots would sooner people forgot that little fact.

No matter how Evil, and Mad Putin is claimed to be.

No point in hiding facts.

NBC NEWS

Ukraine's Nazi problem is real, even if Putin's 'denazification' claim isn't

"Not acknowledging this threat means that little is being done to guard against it".

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

CNN

A far-right battalion has a key role in Ukraine’s resistance. Its neo-Nazi history has been exploited by Putin

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/europe/ukraine-azov-movement-far-right-intl-cmd/index.html

The Russians remember the NAZIS, very well indeed!

It's morally unfortunate that we are aligned, even parenthetically, with any such group, and arming them.

Edited by trastrick
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

No matter how Evil, and Mad Putin is claimed to be.

No point in hiding facts.

NBC NEWS

Ukraine's Nazi problem is real, even if Putin's 'denazification' claim isn't

"Not acknowledging this threat means that little is being done to guard against it".

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

CNN

A far-right battalion has a key role in Ukraine’s resistance. Its neo-Nazi history has been exploited by Putin

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/europe/ukraine-azov-movement-far-right-intl-cmd/index.html

The Russians remember the NAZIS, very well indeed!

Well there's quite a few of them in Russia so.