Putin Threatens The West

1 hour ago, L00b said:

@makapaka, you’re back on my ignore sunshine, so not looking at your post and, whatever your next bit of misrepresentation, bad faith or outright lie is: not interested, thanks.

Ahh the kiddie button. Sticks fingers in ears, stamps feet and shouts "lala lala I'm not listening" A very grown up attitude indeed!

Edited by Dromedary
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, L00b said:

Oh but it still can…if you could be bothered to answer questions put to you sometime.

Don’t you think Russia is a terrorist state, harvey?

I have answered that question very clearly several times.

if you answered the questions put to you we could stop going round in circles.

Come on you are not usually reluctant to give us your views.

Finally I will repeat for you that I have answered your question in a sensible way not with a flippant answer.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I have answered that question very clearly several times.

if you answered the questions put to you we could stop going round in circles.

Come on you are not usually reluctant to give us your views.

Finally I will repeat for you that I have answered your question in a sensible way not with a flippant answer.

So you claim. Yet your posts clearly show that you continually refuse to answer that question, and that you are not interested in informing yourself for answering with a “yes” or a “no”. Why is that, harvey?

You’re coming across very yellow about this, regrettably, when really there’s no need to. It’s a simple question inviting your opinion. There’s plenty of information on the topic linked in here over the past few days, and mountains more online (you should prefer OSINT sources, and leave non-OSINT social media well-alone).

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, L00b said:

So you claim. Yet your posts clearly show that you continually refuse to answer that question, and that you are not interested in informing yourself for answering with a “yes” or a “no”. Why is that, harvey?

You’re coming across very yellow about this, regrettably, when really there’s no need to. It’s a simple question inviting your opinion. There’s plenty of information on the topic linked in here over the past few days, and mountains more online (you should prefer OSINT sources, and leave non-OSINT social media well-alone).

You seem to have a fixation about this matter.

I am not going to repeat myself.

Why do you keep ignoring answering my questions and what was the idea of the ridiculous post  yesterday ?

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Oh yes I have !

Really, so... if you're not well enough informed to give an answer... how come you originally made the claim that Russia isn't a terrorist state?

What was that based on?

Edited by Magilla

What's the problem?

Loob asked asked a legitimate question.

"Don’t you think Russia is a terrorist state, harvey?

It’s not a difficult question. There’s no trap, nor any labelling required by you".

And Harvey gave a  perfectly legimate reply!

"I not not dodging your question but am not well enough informed to give an answer".

Why do you folks insist on going around in circles?

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

You seem to have a fixation about this matter. 
(…)

Why do you keep ignoring answering my questions (…)

Hardly.

You asked questions of me, when your answer to my earlier question was, and still is, outstanding.

I’m simply asking you to answer that question first, before answering your follow-up questions, i.e. I’m asking you to respect and follow basic forum etiquette. And I’m being patient, out of civility.

“I don’t know enough to answer” is a decision to not answer the question. It’s a refusal to answer the question, any which way you put it, whatever the voices in your head and some pillocks may tell you.

Considering earlier arguments with multiple links about the topic, plus an invitation to inform yourself further if that is still not enough (seemingly ignored so far) in the meantime…referring me back to your “I don’t know enough so I’m not answering” as an ‘answer’, with some fake outrage on top, is worse than a refusal to answer the question. It’s downright rude.

Why do you expect me to accept your rudeness and just carry on with this debate, and answer your questions as if all was well? Why would anyone do that?

Edited by L00b
  • Like 1