Putin Threatens The West

Just now, L00b said:

“Ukrainians are Nazis” so much, the US DoJ appointed one of the most famous (vintage-) Nazi hunters to head its own Ukrainian war crimes unit 😏

Awesome.  Will he also be looking for the nazis that America and us gave new identities, jobs and life's to after WW2 or do you think it's a bit late?

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Awesome.  Will he also be looking for the nazis that America and us gave new identities, jobs and life's to after WW2 or do you think it's a bit late?

It is, isn’t it? Heh, he’s certainly more likely to find those, than the nazis to whom Russia gave new identities, jobs and life's to after WW2 😉

35 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I believe you labelled Russia as a terrorist country. If that's the only one then I'm happy to accept my mistake and apologize.

Having said that my point still stands that whilst Russia is being labelled this, our actions and the actions of our allies in other countries past and present are mostly celebrated.  When we invade somewhere it's a good thing. When we kill foreigners it's a good thing. When we supply arms it's a good thing. When we supply the Saudis so they can more efficiently murder innocent people in Yemen that's a good thing.

When we illegally invade Iraq its a good thing. 

It really isn't you know.

War, ALL war is a bad thing. It's very rare that the people making/starting these wars pay the price.

Kinda unfair is that.

“ War , ALL war is a bad thing “  . Have you told Putin this ?