Putin Threatens The West

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No. I was all for it. I watched the TV on 9/11 and wanted revenge.  

Then I had my building 7 moment and began to work out what a con it all was. 

That's when I realized the war on Iraq was a lie and the invasion was a result of Saddams decision to stop selling his oil in dollars.

He was doomed from that point. 

You are a scary person 

Guest makapaka
7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

So, they were ordered to take part in an illegal war therefore they illegally invaded Iraq. 

It’s not the soldiers job to determine if the war is illegal or not - nor has it ever even been established as such.

You’re talking nonsense.

https://apnews.com/article/bucha-ukraine-war-cleansing-investigation-43e5a9538e9ba68a035756b05028b8b4

What happened that day in Bucha was what Russian soldiers on intercepted phone conversations called “zachistka” — cleansing. The Russians hunted people on lists prepared by their intelligence services and went door to door to identify potential threats. Those who didn’t pass this filtration, including volunteer fighters and civilians suspected of assisting Ukrainian troops, were tortured and executed, surveillance video, audio intercepts and interviews show.

Lest we forget who some posters on here are defending, with “neonazis in Ukraine” years ago and similar, in some misguided -or paid for- effort to find some ‘balance’.

Should come as no surprise!

We've seen what Totalitarians are capable of, all over the World, when push comes to shove.

Russia, Japan, China, North Korea, Middle East, Germany, Africa, Latin America.

Communists, NAZIS, Islamists, and assorted Dictators are all the same.

They don't play by Western "rules". 

Edited by trastrick

7 hours ago, makapaka said:

It’s not the soldiers job to determine if the war is illegal or not - nor has it ever even been established as such.

You’re talking nonsense.

They took part in an Illegal war so they illegally invaded a sovereign country. Like it or not they are just as guilty as the cretins who sent them. 

However, because they are ours then most people, like you tend to ignore this fact.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

They took part in an Illegal war so they illegally invaded a sovereign country. Like it or not they are just as guilty as the cretins who sent them. 

However, because they are ours then most people, like you tend to ignore this fact.

Soldiers carry out the orders of their officers who carry out the orders of the politicians.

What about the involvement in  Syria ?

Edited by harvey19

Guest makapaka
Just now, The_DADDY said:

Don’t be daft.