Putin Threatens The West

15 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

Sounds like its a stray Ukranian one as it just hit farmland close to the Ukraine/Polish border.

Yeah I hear it was. That probably won't stop the mainstream media blaming Vlad and those Russian devils though.

7 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

Agreed, I dont think its going to stop the media etc making out otherwise though.

Ah, beat me to it 👍

13 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

Agreed, I dont think its going to stop the media etc making out otherwise though.

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah I hear it was. That probably won't stop the mainstream media blaming Vlad and those Russian devils though.

Ah, beat me to it 👍

It’s a village that got hit according to the polish. And a Jew leading nazi troops whatever next. 🤪🤪

2 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

It’s a village that got hit according to the polish. And a Jew leading nazi troops whatever next. 🤪🤪

You say that like it's never happened before.

Do you think there is no such thing as a Jew who aligns themselves with the nazi ideology?

Been discussing this subject in the pub for the last few weeks, putin is making a big mistake of he thinks about picking on the UK.

In the pub we agreed that Russia has the might, but the UK has the will, we will not be cowed. 

We will not be beat

We will not be scared 

This could be our finest hour and if in 500 years this great island is still great they will say this was a great hour

1 minute ago, rogets said:

Been discussing this subject in the pub for the last few weeks, putin is making a big mistake of he thinks about picking on the UK.

In the pub we agreed that Russia has the might, but the UK has the will, we will not be cowed. 

We will not be beat

We will not be scared 

This could be our finest hour and if in 500 years this great island is still great they will say this was a great hour

Or putin detonated a single nuke underwater close to our shoreline and we screwed in a big way.

Bare that in mind those armchair generals who support the war against Russia. Vlad is probably dangerous enough to do it if his backs to the wall.

This can only be fixed if everyone gets around the table and gets an agreement sorted. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Or putin detonated a single nuke underwater close to our shoreline and we screwed in a big way.

Bare that in mind those armchair generals who support the war against Russia. Vlad is probably dangerous enough to do it if his backs to the wall.

This can only be fixed if everyone gets around the table and gets an agreement sorted. 

You think Putin is going to 'get around a table' - pigs might fly.

Guest makapaka
5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Prob the only subject we agree on 😀