Putin Threatens The West

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Where do I start on Google ? What would be  my search ?

NATO have started this.

Using Ukraine as a proxy.

NATO and America again using proxys unseated the legitimately elected lead and installed the current puppet.

The current puppet has waged a savage war on ethnic Russians from day 1.

The current puppet went back on an agreement with Russia to end hostilities 

You might want to replace the word puppet with leader or something 

2 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

I should have  realised not Chamberlin , by the way I am not a fan of Churchill or his  family , but agree he was a good war time leader .

There are many who would say he was not easy to like but he was easy to respect.

He showed himself to be an extremely brave man when he was young and acted with distinction.

He was also  very astute and warned the government through the thirties about Germany's intentions but no one would listen.

As a result, we entered a war for which we were totally unprepared, against an aggressor who was very well prepared and very nearly lost.

Had Churchill not taken over, I'm sure we would have lost in the first year despite being a powerful country at the time.

We don't just need power but leaders who know how to use it and our present lot scare me more than they would scare an enemy.

These days, we have leaders who have never seen a battlefield and have probably, never done a hard days work in their lives.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

NATO have started this.

NATO and America again using proxys unseated the legitimately elected lead and installed the current puppet.

Would they be on the same page as America faked the moon landing ? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

NATO have started this.

NATO must share some blame as relations were good when the Berlin wall came down and the west did promise, though only verbally, not to expand eastwards.

We also have done more than our share in invading other countries when it suited us and then called Russia out for doing the same.

Political leaders from the west have misjudged the situation since the Berlin wall days and this is the price we are all paying now for that.

However,  Russia was the aggressor and invader this time and, unless they withdraw, which they never will under Putin, I can't see a peaceful ending.

15 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

NATO must share some blame as relations were good when the Berlin wall came down and the west did promise, though only verbally, not to expand eastwards.

We also have done more than our share in invading other countries when it suited us and then called Russia out for doing the same.

Political leaders from the west have misjudged the situation since the Berlin wall days and this is the price we are all paying now for that.

However,  Russia was the aggressor and invader this time and, unless they withdraw, which they never will under Putin, I can't see a peaceful ending.

My bold. Very true. However expect to be called a putin apologist for posting the bit that isn't bold.

Edited by The_DADDY

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So you agree Putin is the aggressor and invader . So why try blame everyone else? 

I agree Putin invaded. I tried to leave the 'aggressor ' out when I emboldened it but my phone is crap and I got tired of trying.

Now fixed 🙄

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

So why try blame everyone else ?  And leave the crap phone excuses out please 

Who's everyone else?

NATO?

UK?

USA?

I'm laying blame at the door of the responsible. 

Did Russia invade?

Yes.

Did I think they would?

No.

Do I support the move?

No

The fact is we've been deliberately poking the bear for years now. Well, we've got what we want. A war but the good bit I'm it's not our troops doing the fighting and dying,  Yet. It's Ukrainians for now but make no mistake it's OUR war. The Ukrainians are just doing the dirty work. 

For Clarity. I support neither putin or the war but facts are facts....

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

And leave the crap phone excuses out please 

Grow up!

I've got several cracks across the screen and it sometimes makes it difficult to use. You should have noticed I've been quoting differently recently and if you haven't then go take a look. Well that's why

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Who's everyone else?

NATO?

UK?

USA?

I'm laying blame at the door of the responsible. 

Did Russia invade?

Yes.

Did I think they would?

No.

Do I support the move?

No

The fact is we've been deliberately poking the bear for years now. Well, we've got what we want. A war but the good bit I'm it's not our troops doing the fighting and dying,  Yet. It's Ukrainians for now but make no mistake it's OUR war. The Ukrainians are just doing the dirty work. 

For Clarity. I support neither putin or the war but facts are facts....

Grow up!

I've got several cracks across the screen and it sometimes makes it difficult to use. You should have noticed I've been quoting differently recently and if you haven't then go take a look. Well that's why

So Russia invaded another country, you agree but you still blame others . You can still read posts and instead of quoting them fully, you can say what you agree with and what not .