Putin Threatens The West

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

You do know that people are dying, fighting your mortal enemy for you against overwhelming odds?

It's not a funny movie!

You might send this over to the brave, and for the most part abandoned, Ukrainians, along with your guns.

Might give them a laugh before the next batch of Russian missiles rains down on

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nqh54v1qyu9e6a4b3l

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, crookesey said:

So this Sheffield born lad and his Russian partner should offer their lives for the cause, are you completely mad?

Not mad, just asking why you made the statement in the first place. If she loves here country why is she here? And why should she be not bothered about Ukraine she is not even from there. I know lots of Russians and they are bothered what will happen.

Edited by Kidorry

Guest makapaka
9 hours ago, crookesey said:

Against who?

The west?

9 hours ago, L00b said:

Doesn’t matter, so much as

who does the threatening in Russia now (their rent-a-gob wind-up merchants on trash state TV, not Putin and apparatchiks) and

what ‘significant others’ have said about it (Xi Jinping to Russia the other week: “sit down and shut up about nukes, fool”)

Oh that’s reassuring for a bloke who saying he’s willing to use nuclear weapons.

Xi jinping also said

“The Chinese leader, who just weeks ago secured a norm-breaking third term in office, asked Germany and Europe to “play an important part in calling for peace and facilitating negotiations.”

We missed that memo and just sent tanks instead

7 hours ago, trastrick said:

You do know that people are dying, fighting your mortal enemy for you against overwhelming odds?

It's not a funny movie!

You might send this over to the brave, and for the most part abandoned, Ukrainians, along with your guns.

Might give them a laugh before the next batch of Russian missiles rains down on them!

My bold.

You don't really believe that do you? 

11 hours ago, Kidorry said:

Not mad, just asking why you made the statement in the first place. If she loves here country why is she here? And why should she be not bothered about Ukraine she is not even from there. I know lots of Russians and they are bothered what will happen.

Why should she love her country, as far as I know we still allow freedom of travel, that’s unless you and your kind have take over without me noticing?

Edited by crookesey

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

You don't really believe that do you? 

I believe that the limited range weapons the West has provided so far, restricts the Ukraine from winning a decisive victory against its enemy, by preventing them from taking the war to Russia.

It has been  a "containment" military strategy, a defensive one, not an aggressive one so far, which restricts the generals in the field, from returning the missile strikes being rained on them at will, by Russia. They are powerless to strike deep into Russia, to disrupt the enemies supply lines, and manpower.

This may change, for better or worse, as the War Drums of the West are getting louder, as we speak.

Escalation is now a reality, on both sides, as the Ukraine gets more advanced weapons, and the Russians have deployed a warship in the Western Atlantic carrying hypersonic missiles reputed by military observers, to be " all but indefensible at scale, thanks not only to their high velocities, but because of the maneuverability allowed by some modern hypersonic designs."

International war games, with the Ukrainians as pawns.

Of note, yet another former Western ally, and "regime change" recipient of the West, has joined Russia in these war games.

The former "poster boy" of democracy, South Africa.

Hang on to your hats!

Edited by trastrick

28 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Of note, yet another former Western ally, and "regime change" recipient of the West, has joined Russia in these war games.

A complete misrepresentation of reality, as usual.

South Africa remains neutral with regard to Ukraine

The exercises South Africa are joining Russian and Chinese forces to undertake, have no relation to Ukraine.

28 minutes ago, trastrick said:

The former "poster boy" of democracy, South Africa.

When was South Africa ever a poster boy for democracy?