Putin Threatens The West

Bit of a stretch. Not entirely unbelievable, but very, very remote outlier. 

Brexit was an EU-destabilising geopolitical project for Russia, and a trial run where electronic interference/warfare is concerned. Trump’s campaign was the real deal in geopolitical terms, and methinks that Putin was banking on him securing a 2nd term (then promptly making good on his promise to take the US out of NATO), to have at Ukraine ‘in peace’. When Biden got in instead, Putin just went **** or bust in a hurry.

Russia’s money and bot farms were certainly all over the referendum campaign (same as in most other political campaigns across the EU, with backing far right parties left, right and center, to say nothing of Trump’s). Not only theirs, of course, but it was very much a case of converging interests with disaster capitalists.

We’re still waiting for that Russia report, and explainers from certain very high level (at the time) British officials about foreign trips and parties with (allegedly-) ex-KGB types, without security present, nor minutes taken and put on record. Ex-MI5 and -MI6 types in recent interviews are not exactly waxing lyrical about those.

Edited by L00b

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And the madness continues 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/planes-ukraine-zelensky-uk-sunak-b2278313.html

The uk needs to distance itself from NATO/US's proxy war against Russia.

Of course we know we won't but this provocation could end very badly for all involved. 

STOP THE WAR!!

NEGOTIATE!!!

Like last time... because it worked out so well :? :loopy:

Edited by Magilla

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And the madness continues 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/planes-ukraine-zelensky-uk-sunak-b2278313.html

The uk needs to distance itself from NATO/US's proxy war against Russia.

Of course we know we won't but this provocation could end very badly for all involved. 

STOP THE WAR!!

NEGOTIATE!!!

With Putin and his declared aim of recreating the USSR?

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Like last time... because it worked out so well :? :loopy:

Last time was deliberately scuppered by bojo at the behest of his paymasters. 

In any case. Sending planes is absolutely crazy. Remember what Sleepy Joe said?

Just now, RollingJ said:

You sure? Or you don't believe he has?

I'm sure. I've haven't seen it myself but I'm happy to be shown I'm wrong on that 👍