Mental Health Very Bad

Weazel2006

I am wondering if i am insane right now. Ive always had bad anxiety and never worked. I am feeling like ove avoided life and expected i to be fine without realizing how bad the circumstance. I was diagnosed with autism but am extremely scared im lazy.

Its lidke i never took lofe serious and lived on benefits. I never knew how to be in society and i dont know who i am or if im bad or wanted my own way. People say i dont have to work but i see everyone who does and i feel im scum

I dont know 9 to 5.. i feel like ive destroyed my life and never gave myself the chance. How can i keep alive in a world i rejected.

• 4 weeks later...

I am going insane with guilt and dont know how to stop thinking the way i am.

Is anyone here the same. I feel extremely anxious all the time and have never had a paying job

People tell me its ok and in truth i can barely do house work and look after my daughter.

Thanks

No need to be sorry, I'm happy for you to take your time and look after your daughter. We're all different and only fools judge others. The truth is almost no one is looking at you and judging you, they are too busy with their own doubts and worries.

Do talk to your doctor if things don't get better.

51 minutes ago, Weazel2006 said:

I dont understand when people say work isnt everything. I feel very scared to even go out cause my brain keeps shunting between work shy and just not wanting too . How do you even begin to cope if youve never had a proper 9 to 5..

I've just tried to pm you with a link to potential help, but got the message 'Weazel2006 cannot receive messages'. I believe this happens when a members inbox is full and needs emptying, if you could check if that is so and delete some of them, then I can send you the link.