Mental Health Very Bad

Weazel2006

38 minutes ago, Weazel2006 said:

Ok i will do that now

It is still saying you cannot receive messages.

I've checked with Hazel and she said it's OK to post her message on the thread, but without her mobile number, so here it is-

'my name is Hazel and I work on a Sheffield Council Contract (employed by yes2ventures) to assist people into work and education. I would be happy to connect with you and see if I can help you with your situation.  My email address is hazel@yes2ventures.org.uk '

You are not alone. A lot of people are feeling like you at the moment. Life is hard, and never more so than at present. Anxiety is rife, but you have special difficulties with autism adding to your problems. Depression is everywhere too. You really must seek help. Start with your doctor, or even your local church. There's something called IAPT which runs different courses for mental wellbeing which might help. 

There's nothing to feel guilty about, you have done nothing wrong. You are ill. You have to learn to love yourself to build up your self esteem and confidence. Feeling guilty all the time  will just hold you back. You need to be kind to yourself and take care of your needs before you can start to move on.  

PM me if you want to,

I really do send you my best wishes for the future.

Youll have at least tried. Ive never supported.myself or come close to being independent. I sincerely dont know if im a good person or a work shy idiot.

I always put love first and never realised how hated people on benefits are. I also never learned how to be able to cope with people. I wanted to live in my own little world never realising the impact. I can assure you my daughter always came first and didnt go without..we have always been sensible and frugal but my view of world seems very different and i feel like benefit scum..so many men love their families and work..i didnt and just feel like a complete loser in a world i just said please not me to.

I cant apologise enough but work always terrified me and as time passed it just seemed id dug my own grave.

I even get told it would be too much for me...all because i thought world would be easy on me. All ive ever known is running and trying my best to not be a dad that runs from his kid...least i have that

17 hours ago, Anna B said:

You are not alone. A lot of people are feeling like you at the moment. Life is hard, and never more so than at present. Anxiety is rife, but you have special difficulties with autism adding to your problems. Depression is everywhere too. You really must seek help. Start with your doctor, or even your local church. There's something called IAPT which runs different courses for mental wellbeing which might help. 

There's nothing to feel guilty about, you have done nothing wrong. You are ill. You have to learn to love yourself to build up your self esteem and confidence. Feeling guilty all the time  will just hold you back. You need to be kind to yourself and take care of your needs before you can start to move on.  

PM me if you want to,

What a lovely post Anna.

I want to say sorry to you all. Im sorry for never having supported myself...knowing how to...for not taking on the responsibilities you all do. I have never known sacrifice of time and effort for a roof and squandered life.

I played game and tried to learn but always was stuck in a rut ...maybe ocd and have never handled life as a man.

I dont know how to do it...handle things without abject fear or how to live with all the pressures. Please know that i am one of those on benefits who truly is thankful for having been kept alive by all those around me. Maybe innocence...maybe autism...maybe entitlement but im truly sorry for existing off your hard earned money.

I have no idea how to change...i only know that i wish to walk among you without shame...to show my daughter the countryside...and her to have a life i denied myself.

To me being with her was so much more important than my own success and ive never done anything illegal or fallen to drugs 

Should i be in the street...possibly..am i nieve probably...have i wrecked my life...yes....but i just didnt follow the herd...i could never find my footing even when i tried.

So i dont know your burdens...dicipline or resolve...but my child knew a loving man who always stopped for her and never harmed her..lost his temper or ignored her..i was able to hold her..comfort her and guide her.

I carry a heavy burden of not being like you but i promise that i gave one little girl a loving upbringing...trips i never had...experiences i never got and i did right as that if not a contributing member of society.

In all of this i can only say i held others...saved a few lives and wrote poetry and taught people they deserves love and not abuse.

On 23/10/2022 at 02:10, Anna B said:

PM me if you want to,

You have said everything that I would have liked to have said but you do it much better. All I can say is that this person needs professional  help, sooner rather than later. 

5 hours ago, Weazel2006 said:

How bad does someone have to be to have avoided reality to such an extreme extent.

I doubt there are many of us who don't regret something in our past, and would do something differently if they could go back and do it over. But we can't go back so we have to accept the past, and move on. 

The beauty of life is that we can all make a fresh start if we've a mind to. Forgive and forget the past. The present and future is what counts, so live in the 'now.' and make each day the best you can. 

• Like 1