2nd October 2022 Mass Bus Cuts Across South Yorkshire

Michael_N

11 hours ago, finley said:

Also on the stage coach app it says walk down stockharth to middlewood Road north. That's great!!!! 

That's 21 minutes walk OK going to town but a long walk up hill on the way back. 

Walking fits with SCC's bid for active travel ............

2 minutes ago, crookes sid said:

If so many buses have been taken out of service is it time to get rid of stupid bus lanes?

No. Very bizarre logic. Has the volume of other traffic (cars, lorries etc) decreased as a result of the bus timetable changes?

Edited by HeHasRisen

7 minutes ago, crookes sid said:

Just my point,why not utilize all the road space available to dissipate traffic quicker rather than have a third or half the road under used .

So you want buses to go back to using the main carriageway and therefore be held up constantly at rush hour? Hardly going to encourage people to use them.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, lindylou53 said:

As far as I can see there is no mention of 57a bus anywhere - so Worral[ has no bus service at all.

trust me (i have been driving it today) it is running up worral the old normal route, not going down langsett at all anymore,

The times well the people above my pay grade have BEEPed it up big time and there running really late due to the running time been really short of what is needed,

• Like 2