McCanns Lose Case At European Court Of Human Rights

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah that's possible. Can I ask, how do you explain the positive reactions from two cadaver dogs and in two separate locations.

With regards to your last paragraph.... Nail on head 👍It's one of those situations where somone somewhere knows what happened. Getting them to speak though, that'll be near impossible. 

I can’t explain the dogs reaction but I’m sure the British police will have looked into this.  I think I’m right in saying that our police do not believe the MacCanns are suspects.  
For me the only crime Maddies parents have done was leaving her while they went out for dinner.  I have said this before on here, two small words which can be Enormous, IF ONLY, and those words will be with them for the rest of their lives.  I truly believe they are innocent.

Just now, hauxwell said:

I can’t explain the dogs reaction but I’m sure the British police will have looked into this.  I think I’m right in saying that our police do not believe the MacCanns are suspects.  
For me the only crime Maddies parents have done was leaving her while they went out for dinner.  I have said this before on here, two small words which can be Enormous, IF ONLY, and those words will be with them for the rest of their lives.  I truly believe they are innocent.

My bold 

The dogs worked with a current or former (not sure which) British police dog handler. Apparently they were the best in the business. The handler took them around the world to work and they worked with many police forces across Britain. 

When confronted about the dogs during an interview,  Jerry McCann got quite angry and stated "Cadaver dogs are notoriously unreliable".

Which they most certainly are not.

One thing I'll say about the Portuguese police. They allowed Mr McCann to sit in on his wife's interview and also advise his wife on what to say.

Crazy.. 

Having seen a couple of interviews with the McCanns , I’ve got to say Kate puts me about. She seems emotionless. When her husband talks she never takes her eyes off him not even for a second, staring constantly at him . In my mind it’s as though she’s watching him for the slightest slip of the tongue . My thoughts don’t mean they are guilty but I think they have more questions to answer. 

• Like 1

Just now, hackey lad said:

Having seen a couple of interviews with the McCanns , I’ve got to say Kate puts me about. She seems emotionless. When her husband talks she never takes her eyes off him not even for a second, staring constantly at him . In my mind it’s as though she’s watching him for the slightest slip of the tongue . My thoughts don’t mean they are guilty but I think they have more questions to answer. 

I get the feeling Mr McCann controls her. No proof just a gut feeling.

And another thing,  my Grandad passed away in 1989. He was a great man and I loved him dearly. I was given one of his cardigans,  a blue knitted Cardy. His favorite one. At no point would I ever wash it. I mean, why would I? For a time I could still smell him on it. That brought me great comfort. 

Mrs McCann washed Maddies favourite stuffed toy though. Apparently within a day of Maddie going missing. 

15 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

And another thing,  my Grandad passed away in 1989. He was a great man and I loved him dearly. I was given one of his cardigans,  a blue knitted Cardy. His favorite one. At no point would I ever wash it. I mean, why would I? For a time I could still smell him on it. That brought me great comfort. 

Mrs McCann washed Maddies favourite stuffed toy though. Apparently within a day of Maddie going missing. 

I've always thought this to be very suspicious.    There is absolutely no way I would ever wash that soft toy.

The McCanns should have been charged with child neglect for leaving all three young children alone in the holiday apartment.

Disgusting behaviour from so called ' professional ' people.

12 minutes ago, francypants said:

I've always thought this to be very suspicious.    There is absolutely no way I would ever wash that soft toy.

The McCanns should have been charged with child neglect for leaving all three young children alone in the holiday apartment.

Disgusting behaviour from so called ' professional ' people.

My bold. Yes, that was a massive red flag for me.

Totally agree with your other point too 👍

I seem to be getting the feeling that because the parents were professional people some people think it was worse what they did in leaving the child than if they were not professionals.

There is no evidence that the parents committed any crime and so they are a couple who are grieving for their lost child and should be viewed as such.

15 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You do not know why she washed the toy .