McCanns Lose Case At European Court Of Human Rights

2 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

In my opinion, most definitely.

It's a no brainer for me too. It's indisputable that had they taken the kids with them, got a nanny or stayed in the apartment with them a "Stranger" wouldn't have been able to "kidnap" poor maddie.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm asking what YOU think.

Do YOU think they should have been charged?

A simple yes or no will do. 

I have given you reasons why I can not answer as you are pushing me to do.

Put yourself in the police shoes and try to answer the question....but you can't because you are not privy to the statements(if any were taken under caution)

Just now, harvey19 said:

I have given you reasons why I can not answer as you are pushing me to do.

Put yourself in the police shoes and try to answer the question....but you can't because you are not privy to the statements(if any were taken under caution)

I'm not meaning to be pushy, I just want you to stop dancing around and tell me, as an average Joe blogs, Do you accept they left their kids alone?

Do you feel that was acceptable or wrong?

Do you feel that if Maddie was kidnapped,  the mccann's are squarely to blame for allowing "a strange man" the opportunity to "kidnap" Maddie?

Or do you feel the mccanns have nothing to feel guilty about and they did nothing wrong?

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm not meaning to be pushy, I just want you to stop dancing around and tell me, as an average Joe blogs, Do you accept they left their kids alone?

Do you feel that was acceptable or wrong?

Do you feel that if Maddie was kidnapped,  the mccann's are squarely to blame for allowing "a strange man" the opportunity to "kidnap" Maddie?

Or do you feel the mccanns have nothing to feel guilty about and they did nothing wrong?

Once again I can not say if anyone should be charged with an offence of child neglect on the basis of media reports.

It is what is said in a police statement taken under caution which determine if there is sufficient evidence to bring criminal charges.

Stories in the media are not the same as facts which have been investigated and statements taken officially.

I am not dodging anything .

Just now, harvey19 said:

You are trying to get me to make a judgement without all the FACTS but based on media reports.

No, I'm not.

I'm trying to get your honest opinion on actions even the mccanns accept they did. They admit they left the kids alone.

They ADMIT it.

As a result of no adult being present, their daughter was allegedly kidnapped.

Now, ignore the bit about Maddie allegedly being kidnapped and focus on the part that absolutely EVERYONE accepts as fact, even the mccanns.

Do you think they should have faced charges for leaving their kids alone and unprotected?

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No, I'm not.

I'm trying to get your honest opinion on actions even the mccanns accept they did. They admit they left the kids alone.

They ADMIT it.

As a result of no adult being present, their daughter was allegedly kidnapped.

Now, ignore the bit about Maddie allegedly being kidnapped and focus on the part that absolutely EVERYONE accepts as fact, even the mccanns.

Do you think they should have faced charges for leaving their kids alone and unprotected?

Again I do not know all the FACTS. Only media reports.

How long were the children left for ?

Did the parents or others visit them regularly ?

Now let me ask you a question.  Why haven't the police charged them if they are guilty ?

Just now, harvey19 said:

Again I do not know all the FACTS. Only media reports.

How long were the children left for ?

Did the parents or others visit them regularly ?

Now let me ask you a question.  Why haven't the police charged them if they are guilty ?

The McCanns left 3 children, unattended. 

This is an UNDENIABLE fact.