McCanns Lose Case At European Court Of Human Rights

Just now, nikki-red said:

Maybe they didn’t mean to do it? 

👆👆👆

The positive response from the cadaver dogs in their apartment and hire vehicle were amongst the biggest red flags for me. Talk was that Maddie may have come to harm in their apartment but I guess we'll never know.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

👆👆👆

The positive response from the cadaver dogs in their apartment and hire vehicle were amongst the biggest red flags for me. Talk was that Maddie may have come to harm in their apartment but I guess we'll never know.

Same.

I always wondered if it was possible (with them both being Doctors) that they were sedating the kids while they went out and something went wrong.

• Like 3

Just now, nikki-red said:

Same.

I always wondered if it was possible (with them both being Doctors) that they were sedating the kids while they went out and something went wrong.

Yes, I understand that was an actual line of enquiry with the Portuguese police. When the McCanns were asked about it on some TV programme they both became visibly angry. From memory the interviewer didn't accuse them, just asked the question.

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

I would have thought that the opposite was possible with them both being doctors.

Doctors can make mistakes. Maybe (if they regularly sedated their kids) they got lazy/were in a rush etc and just gave a bit too much or it had a cumulative effect on her system?

Just now, pattricia said:

Regularly sedated their kids ?  They want striking off then !

I said 'if' Patricia as I'm not certain. I just remember it being mentioned quite a lot during the investigation and for some time after.

Obviously I hope they didn't do that, I mean, it's plain old child abuse if they did.