McCanns Lose Case At European Court Of Human Rights

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Ah, thanks,  did anyone suspect that the guy carrying something or someone in a blanket could have been McCann - i.e. the police?

I never bought into that. I don't believe there was a man with a blanket.

Didn't stop Mr McCann putting that idea in his remaining kids heads.

In an interview some time after it all happened I remember him saying when the other kids asked about Maddie he told them "The bad man took her". 

I don’t believe the McCanns sedated their children when they went out for dinner.  Even if they did sedate them I find it hard to believe two qualified Doctors didn’t know the amount of drugs to give them before it caused serious harm to the children.  

It’s more likely the Portuguese police made a few blunders in the  early stages of the investigation and the McCanns complained, which the police didn’t like.  I don’t think the crime scene, the apartment, was sealed off,  something I would have thought would have been the first thing the police would have done.

Until someone is charged with Maddies murder, if ever, it will be one of those stories were some people will say the parents murdered their daughter and others like me believe they are innocent.  

8 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I don’t believe the McCanns sedated their children when they went out for dinner.  Even if they did sedate them I find it hard to believe two qualified Doctors didn’t know the amount of drugs to give them before it caused serious harm to the children.  

It’s more likely the Portuguese police made a few blunders in the  early stages of the investigation and the McCanns complained, which the police didn’t like.  I don’t think the crime scene, the apartment, was sealed off,  something I would have thought would have been the first thing the police would have done.

Until someone is charged with Maddies murder, if ever, it will be one of those stories were some people will say the parents murdered their daughter and others like me believe they are innocent.  

Yeah that's possible. Can I ask, how do you explain the positive reactions from two cadaver dogs and in two separate locations.

With regards to your last paragraph.... Nail on head 👍It's one of those situations where somone somewhere knows what happened. Getting them to speak though, that'll be near impossible.