McCanns Lose Case At European Court Of Human Rights

1 minute ago, harvey19 said:

It is a case of perception really.

You see it as suspicious.

I think they probably wanted to simply clean it for something to occupy them at a time of extreme stress. Maybe something had been spilt on it after the disappearance and they wanted to return it to the state their daughter would like it to be if she returned.

It is very dangerous to draw conclusions from media reports when only a fraction of known facts are reported.

I get your point and if I based my opinion on that one thing then yeah, that could be foolish but I didn't. I followed the case very closely at the time. It was one of a number of red flags that built up a picture. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I get your point and if I based my opinion on that one thing then yeah, that could be foolish but I didn't. I followed the case very closely at the time. It was one of a number of red flags that built up a picture. 

I am not trying to be clever but I was told years ago that Sensationalism sells papers not boring facts.

The police will know much more about the circumstances but will not share them with the media or general public.

Just now, harvey19 said:

I am not trying to be clever but I was told years ago that Sensationalism sells papers not boring facts.

The police will know much more about the circumstances but will not share them with the media or general public.

I agree completely but like with most things I don't follow msm for my information. Like you say, Sensationalism sells papers and I don't buy them 

I'll try and find the sources I used but as I say it was a long time ago and 2 computers ago. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I agree completely but like with most things I don't follow msm for my information. Like you say, Sensationalism sells papers and I don't buy them 

I'll try and find the sources I used but as I say it was a long time ago and 2 computers ago. 

Please don't bother trying to find old reports on the issue.

The sun is shining and there are much more pleasant things to do.