McCanns Lose Case At European Court Of Human Rights

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Why would he need to do that?

Research about cadaver dogs I mean.

If he's a grieving father I'm sure researching such things would be the last thing on his mind.

Also, why did he get angry? If hes confident in his "research" there would be no reason to get annoyed. He could just point to where his research discredited the dogs and then just move along.

Probably did research when he heard a cadaver dog was to be used, wouldn't anyone ?

He was probably desperate for any means to find his daughter and wanted  to know if this could progress the enquiry and he probably got angry because he was tired, stressed out and anxious.

12 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

He was probably desperate for any means to find his daughter and wanted  to know if this could progress the enquiry and he probably got angry because he was tired, stressed out and anxious.

My bold 

Then why did Mrs McCann refuse to answer 40+ questions at the police station when the search was still in it'd early stages?

They both hampered the investigation,  again this is indisputable as it's on record.

15 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Probably did research when he heard a cadaver dog was to be used, wouldn't anyone ?

No. I'd wager the majority wouldn't. I'm sure most people would be thankful for any help to find their child even if it means finding out the worst.

20 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

You didn't respond to my point about the McCanns putting their children in harms way.

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

Then why did Mrs McCann refuse to answer 40+ questions at the police station when the search was still in it'd early stages?

They both hampered the investigation,  again this is indisputable as it's on record.

No. I'd wager the majority wouldn't. I'm sure most people would be thankful for any help to find their child even if it means finding out the worst.

We do not know what the questions were or why she did not answer them. Was it a refusal to answer or couldn't answer them with certainty ?

I think most people would research what the chances were of the dog's search being successful and what was the success rate and false result rates of such a search

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You didn't respond to my point about the McCanns putting their children in harms way.

Sorry I missed that. What are you referring to ?

Edited by harvey19

3 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

We do not know what the questions were or why she did not answer them. Was it a refusal to answer or couldn't answer them with certainty ?

I think most people would research what the chances were of the dog's search being successful and what was the success rate and false result rates of such a search

The questions were published and ranged from "What was she wearing when last seen" to did you leave them alone" and other basic questions.

5 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

'No comment'was her response 

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

I think that if the parents were responsible for the disappearance of their daughter one of them would have tried to blame the other in order to minimise the pressure on their own  conscience.

There has been massive media coverage and pressure for a long time and I think one of them would have let something slip if they had harmed their daughter.

The parents are grieving for their missing daughter and I think we should respect that.

I think they are innocent of harming their daughter.

7 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Sorry I missed that. What are you referring to ?

No worries. The post of yours I quoted where you say "I think they are innocent of harming their daughter."

I replied with They put their children in harms way" A deliberate and foolish act i might add 

Do you accept they did that? Put their children at risk?

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The questions were published and ranged from "What was she wearing when last seen" to did you leave them alone" and other basic questions.

'No comment'was her response 

Obviously had a reason, has anyone thought to ask why she gave this response ?

8 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Obviously had a reason, has anyone thought to ask why she gave this response ?

Many people over many years have asked. Apparently she refuses to say why?

Can I ask again.

Do you agree the mccanns put their children in harms way?

Edited by The_DADDY

On 22/09/2022 at 16:31, nikki-red said:

Same.

I always wondered if it was possible (with them both being Doctors) that they were sedating the kids while they went out and something went wrong.

Forensic test results have reportedly indicated that missing British girl Madeleine McCann died following an overdose of sleeping pills.

Reports this morning say tests on bodily fluids found in her parent's hire car indicate that she had taken a large amount of sedatives.

Kate and Gerry McCann are continuing to deny any involvement in their daughter's disappearance and have described reports of an overdose as "ludicrous".

Meanwhile, Kate McCann's diary reportedly shows that she was struggling to cope with her "hysterical" children.

Prosecutors are seeking to seize the diary as part of their case against the McCanns.

On 22/09/2022 at 21:42, hauxwell said:

I don’t believe the McCanns sedated their children when they went out for dinner.  Even if they did sedate them I find it hard to believe two qualified Doctors didn’t know the amount of drugs to give them before it caused serious harm to the children.  

It’s more likely the Portuguese police made a few blunders in the  early stages of the investigation and the McCanns complained, which the police didn’t like.  I don’t think the crime scene, the apartment, was sealed off,  something I would have thought would have been the first thing the police would have done.

Until someone is charged with Maddies murder, if ever, it will be one of those stories were some people will say the parents murdered their daughter and others like me believe they are innocent.  

The above report states otherwise. The blunder by police was not having the twins tested at the time. With all the noise and hysteria of that night, you're telling me 2 young children didn't wake at all? 

Why do you think the McCanns are so desparate for the German to be charged? Takes the fall for them.

What parent leaves their kids, alone in a building 60 yards away, out of line of sight, in a foreign country? 

100% they caused that child's death and covered it up. May not have been murder but they are responsible. 

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/madeleine-mccann-died-after-sleeping-pill-overdose-26317693.html

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Many people over many years have asked. Apparently she refuses to say why?

Can I ask again.

Do you agree the mccanns put their children in harms way?

In what way did they put their children in harm's way ?

If you refer to them being left alone in their room whilst the parents went for a meal I think that was wrong.

1 minute ago, harvey19 said:

In what way did they put their children in harm's way ?

You're about to answer that question for yourself. 

1 minute ago, harvey19 said:

If you refer to them being left alone in their room whilst the parents went for a meal I think that was wrong.

Bingo.

Should they have been charged with child neglect?

Edited by The_DADDY