Sheffield Wednesday V Wycombe

top4718

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

if we cannot win this game its time for a change,the players are top class for this league,so no excuses

...........FOR SALE..........

Unused  🔮 for sale.

Very reliable and accurate..

Contact "Gypsie Rose Lee"  Blackpool sea front.

18 hours ago, Padders said:

...........FOR SALE..........

Unused  🔮 for sale.

Very reliable and accurate..

Contact "Gypsie Rose Lee"  Blackpool sea front.

are you a honest man padders,you said mine was one of a kind ,when i got it from you?  but gypsy rose lee may be a good start if i was to part with this top purchase,i will visit her soon or maybe just walk pass,but the ball sees a big cup in may , top foreign players arriving to play in the championship at s6,but its gone a bit murky this week since tues am.might pop in and see how to make it clearer on a bad day,trouble is which one she had a lot of relations.

• Like 1

All comes down to selection headaches, is Henegan fit? Back 3 or a back 4, the issues are in defence, James is never a CB and I dont rate playing Palmer there either as its too easy to exploit their lack of height and ariel prowess, Iorfa is allover the place, confidence is just shot, youd think twice about sticking him in the U21s on current form, but then Ive been saying hes not good enough @ CB back for 4 years now.

Out wide wel have to persist with the way off form Johnson who looks confused when to go forward now and his crossing has been abysmal, said last season he needed replacing even Palmer looked ragged last week. The middle picks itself and Gregory uptop with Smith.

Wycombe have been indifferent so far this time around, fingers crossed it stays that way, weve been rubbish at home cant say Im looking forward to the match.

Can’t see a change in pattern happening.
Goalkeeper passing about a bit at the back playing Russian roulette with the opposing strikers. With periodical suicidal passes into the middle of the park to midfielders with opponents up their backsides and hey presto! 3:0 down at halftime.

1 hour ago, prince al said:

Can’t see a change in pattern happening.
Goalkeeper passing about a bit at the back playing Russian roulette with the opposing strikers. With periodical suicidal passes into the middle of the park to midfielders with opponents up their backsides and hey presto! 3:0 down at halftime.

Wow ,have you had a go on the euromillions tonight ? Or gave it a miss due to your lack of optimism 😀😀😀

Edited by owl.66

12 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

One that I’m happy for Wednesday to win in all honesty. Ainsworth is a cowardice two ****, have no time for him what so ever and wish him no success what so ever.

Be nice if our Dane finally got the face to face with him that he deserves.

What happend with them two cm

29 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

One that I’m happy for Wednesday to win in all honesty. Ainsworth is a cowardice two ****, have no time for him what so ever and wish him no success what so ever.

Be nice if our Dane finally got the face to face with him that he deserves.

DW’s dad got the face to face when he confronted him on the team coach.