Sheffield Wednesday V Wycombe

top4718

Much better today, less of the messing around at the back and a higher tempo, wasnt all plain sailing, we wasted a couple of decent chances to take a two goal lead by HT and almost paid the price when Hennegan missed a cross and the striker luckily fluffed his chance, after that a bit more assured.

Wycombe look nothing like last seasons team, but still very physical, lots of niggly stuff, Gregory in particular got a rough ride, but credit the players for not rising to the bait.I thought the ref let a heck of a lot go.

A decent performance today, not always totally comfortable but deserved the 3-1, it was great to see the instant karma when Wycombe did a bit of their customary time wasting with a drinks break and the Owls swept upfield and immediately made is 2-1 with a goal from Bazza, a much needed home win. A point off the top spot after 10 games is a reasonable return.

Seeing as a winning margin of  two goals is seen by some  as a massacre ….the win yesterday will be now forever remembered as the Wycombe massacre  …😂😂

Getting out of the Pub League has to be the priority this season & third in the league after 10 games can’t be argued with ….those questioning the managers situation after each bad performance or defeat need to have a word with themselves….

Right… I’m off to paint my Villa 😂

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 3

On 25/09/2022 at 13:15, Sheridan1-0 said:

Seeing as a winning margin of  two goals is seen by some  as a massacre ….the win yesterday will be now forever remembered as the Wycombe massacre  …😂😂

Right… I’m off to paint my Villa 😂

Get Dobby to do it he's just finished his.🤣🤣.

Edited by Alextopman