So What Is In His Mini-Budget?

10 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I think Mr Gee was referring to the Conservative government being the real 'class warriors.' Their class quite clearly being the Upper Class which they will defend to the death...

They really don't care about anyone else, and certainly not the struggling, whatever class they consider themselves to be. 

What about the points I listed for Labour ?

15 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I think Mr Gee was referring to the Conservative government being the real 'class warriors.' Their class quite clearly being the Upper Class which they will defend to the death...

They really don't care about anyone else, and certainly not the struggling, whatever class they consider themselves to be. 

The Tories can’t get anywhere close to the support of the top paid Sheffield based public sector employees/retirees.

Just now, crookesey said:

The Tories can’t get anywhere close to the support of the top paid Sheffield based public sector employees/retirees.

Sheffield’s public sector employees/retirees aside can you find a single respected economic expert or journalist that has had a good word to say about yesterday's Budget?

5 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Sheffield’s public sector employees/retirees aside can you find a single respected economic expert or journalist that has had a good word to say about yesterday's Budget?

I rely on results, not opinions on predictions, but having said that why ask me?