The Rnli. Do You Donate?

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

It has to stop.....people can barely afford to feed their families they cant keep paying for these people who are coming here because its better than where they are from

It's the rich that are paying most of our taxes, poor people are not paying for immigrants.

When poor people pay tax, it goes to pay for their own health, education and social care.

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I was speaking to a friend of mine, one of my oldies and he donates to various charities going so far as to donate his entire estate to his favorites when he dies. He mentioned which charities were his favorites and mentioned RNLI being one of them but he quickly corrected himself and said "were".

Being a nosey Parker I asked why he'd changed his mind and he said "Ive always given to them but i stopped when I found out they are practically a taxi service for illegal immigrants ". 

He has friends and family who live by the coast and apparently it's almost a constant parade of illegals being ferried to the beech by the RNLI who then quickly disappear into the towns and villages. 

Which bit of the coast do his friends and family live by?