Energy Bills.

On 09/03/2023 at 10:22, HeHasRisen said:

Indeed, which is why I took action a month ago and moved to a tarriff that mirrors the wholesale cost a hell of a lot more than the Government caps. I may have mentioned it before....

Mentioned it before, thats an understatement, and yet you have the cheek to pull Chekhov on Covid obsession.  

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Mentioned it before, thats an understatement, and yet you have the cheek to pull Chekhov on Covid obsession.  

Least I keep it all in the one thread.

And yet, not a single person will have taken my advice. Padders has blindly paid British Gas on reciept of bill for years. Why? Being loyal to an energy company is pointless. 

My electric rate is 21p today and will be about 19.5p tomorrow, what about yours?

Edited by HeHasRisen

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

And yet, not a single person will have taken my advice. Padders has blindly paid British Gas on reciept of bill for years. Why? Being loyal to an energy company is pointless. 

My electric rate is 21p today and will be about 19.5p tomorrow, what about yours?

Might be simple at your age HHR.

I find it all to complicated, 

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I'm suprised you use hardly any electric at all, according to one of your previous post, your either at work or walking the dog or in the gym, then when you get in its time for beddybyes, Im suprised you will be paying 19p a day,  your being ripped because your useage should be  about 2p a day. :hihi:

My energy bill at the Flat never really comes to much, but that's mostly because for various reasons I'm hardly ever there.

Like I've been at my Parents since last Wednesday due to the white stuff.

Edited by XPertByExperien
Accidental double post and fixing minor typo