I'd Like To Share Some Good News

Hmmm... :huh:

I do hope this is not going to start a new trend...

... we can't be doing with having to wade through a load of good news when most of us only come on here for a good old moan! :roll:

Seriously though Mr Daddy, like everyone else who's replied, I'm delighted for the both of you. :thumbsup:

And I'm sure you must have played a very big part and deserve lots of credit for helping your lad to get back to some level of normality and to return to what he enjoys doing.

All the best to both of you...

... now can anyone direct me to latest petty squabble thread? :hihi:

1 hour ago, Kidorry said:

it makes you feel better when some very good news comes along in this world today. Good luck to you both in what you want to do.

Thank you Kidorry 🙏 

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

That is excellent news for you and your son.

There is a saying.....Through adversity to the Stars....and it seems that this applies to your family.

Thank you harvey19.  I've got everything crossed you are right and I'm sure you are 🙏

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Rudd hell Daddio,

Reading all these comments has got me crying now...

Well done both of you :thumbsup:

Cheers Padders. Just don't cry into the Beer. I'd hate for anyone to think you water down your Ales 😁

55 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

No need to be embarrassed about crying for your loved ones. It is the ones that cannot cry that should be embarrassed about something like this.

Thank you for that Kidorry 🙂

43 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

What a proud DADDY you must be.   All the very best to all of your family. 

Oh yes I'm definitely proud of the lad. On top of all his medical problems he also had to deal with a rather brutal breakup of my marriage to his mum. Being a mummies boy it hit him very hard so this makes me even more proud of him.

He's growing into a very fine young man. 

43 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I do hope this is not going to start a new trend...

... we can't be doing with having to wade through a load of good news when most of us only come on here for a good old moan! :roll:

Seriously though Mr Daddy, like everyone else who's replied, I'm delighted for the both of you. :thumbsup:

And I'm sure you must have played a very big part and deserve lots of credit for helping your lad to get back to some level of normality and to return to what he enjoys doing.

All the best to both of you...

... now can anyone direct me to latest petty squabble thread? :hihi:

Thank you Mr Bloke. That's lovely of you to say🙏

My bold.

🤣Sorry about the good news thread.

I'm sure normal service will be resumed forthwith 😁

• Haha 1