Sabotage To The Nord Stream Pipelines?

6 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

What would the Americans have to gain from doing this?

Watch the video 👍

PRESIDENT BIDEN: If Russia invades that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again. Then there will be, there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it. 

REPORTER: But how will you. How will you do that, exactly, since the project and control of the project is within Germany's control?  

BIDEN: We will. I promise you, we'll be able to do it. 

Edited by Jack Grey

45 minutes ago, rogets said:

With the threat of nuclear war looming, perhaps now is the time to consider mindfulness and methods of relaxation 

If the nuclear war sirens go off, I shall protect my mind and body by doing yoga

I've just lined the inside of my Garden Shed with extra thick cardboard...

That should give me protection against any nuclear blast..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Watch the video 👍

PRESIDENT BIDEN: If Russia invades that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again. Then there will be, there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it. 

REPORTER: But how will you. How will you do that, exactly, since the project and control of the project is within Germany's control?  

BIDEN: We will. I promise you, we'll be able to do it. 

From here:

Since no gas has flowed through either of the pipelines since the start of the month, German authorities have been quick to reassure people that the leaks will not affect its plan to fill gas storage tanks in time for winter.

Both Nord Stream pipelines are effectively defunct now. Russia aren't going to pump gas into them and people have already worked around them turning off the taps. Sabotaging them isn't an end in itself but a demonstration that other, still functioning, pipelines, whether from North Sea drilling platforms to land or supply lines between countries, are vulnerable.

10 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've just lined the inside of my Garden Shed with extra thick cardboard...

That should give me protection against any nuclear blast..

They also say that if you whitewash your Windows they will stay intact 

Even if your house has been totally obliterated, your windows won't break 

3 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

What would the Americans have to gain from doing this?

For the Democrats, a major promise by Joe Biden, kept.

You have to remember America is not the Democrat Party. so what's in the Democrat Party's interest is not neccessarily in the interest of America, or the World at large.