Sabotage To The Nord Stream Pipelines?

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

A comprehensive list of everything you've ignored, repeatedly, in your posts when it's anyone who's not Trump :?

Not True.

I've repeatedly posted, REPEATEDLY, posted that Trump, Hillary and the Bidens are all innocent, until proven guilty!

Get it yet?

Just now, trastrick said:

Not True.

I've repeatedly posted, REPEATEDLY, posted that Trump, Hillary and the Bidens are all innocent, until proven guilty!

You weren't highlighting Hillary's innocence when you were blurting out your already completely discredited "Seth Rich" theories...

...and it certainly wasn't the case re: Sussmann.

Listening to your repeated cIaims, anyone would think it was in the bag... but of course, you were completely wrong! :?

Just now, trastrick said:

Get it yet?

Don't forget, according to your own metric, so is Bill. :thumbsup:

It's actually pretty embarrassing how you can lie to yourself and actually believe it, or expect anyone else to swallow it either, given your posts. :hihi:

47 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

But Trump hasnt as far as i know committed any crimes

You know there is a question of whether he has or not is currently under investigation though... right?

And like i said they do not want to start a precedent because they will try and put every EX-president in prison

For what?

They have to be accused of something, none are!

I doubt very much Trump will actually see the inside of a cell, even if convicted... more like ankle tag territory.

Also, if they didnt send Bush to prison over the WMD lies or Clinton for his lies then they wont send Trump to prison either

All happened in office, completely irrelevant to Trumps current woes.

Edited by Magilla

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

You weren't highlighting Hillary's innocence when you were blurting out your already completely discredited "Seth Rich" theories...

...and it certainly wasn't the case re: Sussmann.

Listening to your repeated cIaims, anyone would think it was in the bag... but of course, you were completely wrong! :?

Don't forget, according to your own metric, so is Bill. :thumbsup:

It's actually pretty embarrassing how you can lie to yourself and actually believe it, or expect anyone else to swallow it either, given your posts. :hihi:

Have a nice day!  :)

But, for the record:

It is, what it is!

WIKI

(In the matter of the Paul Corbin Jones civil lawsuit)

"Regarding Clinton's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, (Judge Susan Webber) Wright wrote:

Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false.[56]

On the day before leaving office on January 20, 2001, Clinton, in what amounted to a plea bargain, agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license and to pay a $25,000 fine as part of an agreement with independent counsel Robert Ray to end the investigation without the filing of any criminal charges for perjury or obstruction of justice.[57][58] Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar as a result of his law license suspension. However, as is customary, he was allowed 40 days to appeal the otherwise automatic disbarment. Clinton resigned from the Supreme Court bar during the 40-day appeals period.[59]

Civil settlement with Paula Jones[edit]

Eventually, the court dismissed the Paula Jones harassment lawsuit, before trial, on the grounds that Jones failed to demonstrate any damages. However, while the dismissal was on appeal, Clinton entered into an out-of-court settlement by agreeing to pay Jones $850,000.[60][61]

Clinton fined $90000 for court sex lie - The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com › world › jul › clinton

Jul 29, 1999 — A federal judge yesterday fined Bill Clinton over $90,000 (£57,000) for denying under oath that he had had sex with Monica Lewinsky, ...

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

Jul 29, 1999 — A federal judge yesterday fined Bill Clinton over $90,000 (£57,000) for denying under oath that he had had sex with Monica Lewinsky, ...

Found to be in contempt of court,and fined... the same offense Trump recently also got fined for.

As before, regards guilt or innocence, Bill has exactly the same legal standing as Trump.

By your own metric, Bill is innocent :roll:

4 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Found to be in contempt of court,and fined... the same offense Trump recently also got fined for.

As before, regards guilt or innocence, Bill has exactly the same legal standing as Trump.

By your own metric, Bill is innocent :roll:

No.

Bill was found by a Judge to have intentionally lied under oath, and was fined for it!

He broke his Presidential oath to uphold the law!

Lost his Licence to practice Law.

(He went on an apology tour later, and admitted all)  :)

Trump's case is still before the Courts.

He's pleading innocent.

The Contempt Citation was lifted, after he was found to have co-operated, and the levied fine was suspended awaiting the outcome of the charges of fraud in his business dealings.

We'll see!

And, you don't read well, I never said Sussman was GUILTY. I discussed the charges, and as usual, said, We''ll see!

We are obviously talking past each other here, so I'll give you the last "winning" word, :)

Feel free to gloat and giggle.

And have a nice day  :)

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:

No.

Bill was found by a Judge to have intentionally lied under oath, and was fined for it!

He broke his Presidential oath to uphold the law!

Lost his Licence to practice Law.

(He went on an apology tour later, and admitted all)  :)

Bill was not convicted of any criminal offense.

Trump's case is still before the Courts.

The contempt of court isn't, it's settled.

He paid the fine and delivered the info.

His appeals all failed.

He's pleading innocent.

The Contempt Citation was lifted, after he was found to have co-operated, and the levied fine was suspended awaiting the outcome of the charges of fraud in his business dealings.

The order was, when he complied with it, because his appeals failed.

That he was found to be in contempt of court is a matter of public record, it isn't erased.

We'll see!

And, you don't read well, I never said Sussman was GUILTY. I discussed the charges, and as usual, said, We''ll see!

Sure fella, if you can convince yourself eh! :loopy:

We are obviously talking past each other here, so I'll give you the last "winning" word, :)

Feel free to gloat and giggle.

Sure, and of course, because I'm correct, Bill Clinton does not have any criminal conviction whatsoever...

...by your oft posted metric, Bill is as innocent as Trump is. :?

Edited by Magilla

On 29/09/2022 at 15:40, Jim117 said:

I disagree. Putin has no intention of stopping at Ukraine if he’s allowed to get away with it. He’s motivated by a quasi mythological BS theory very like the original nazis. He believes there is “Land power “(Russia) and “Sea power “(The west). He thinks Land power should rule the whole of Europe before a final battle with Sea power leaves only one victor. I know that sounds crazy but that’s the sort of crap he’s been listening to from the likes of his Rasputin lookalike advisor and others. So yeah it is our war already whether we chose it or not.

But for YOU folks in the West, it's only a TV war.

Just another TV viewing option. Your biggest danger is spilling tea on the new couch!  :)

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

But for YOU folks in the West, it's only a TV war.

Just another TV viewing option. Your biggest danger is spilling tea on the new couch!  :)

We're giving them billions and taking their refugees

Not sure why......western Ukraine is safe

Edited by Jack Grey