Sabotage To The Nord Stream Pipelines?

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The whitewash is to reflect the million degree heat , thus keeping you safe 

Leave a small hole in the whitewash and dry your washing whilst being safe, might as well take advantage while you can, keep it green folks.

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

European Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen on Tuesday said the leaks of the Nord Stream pipelines were caused by sabotage, and warned of the "strongest possible response" should active European energy infrastructure be attacked.

Was it the Americans?

MEP and Poland's former minister of national defense & foreign minister (and married to an American NeoCon) Radek Sikorski knows who blew up the Nord Stream pipelines - and he loves them for it.

He posted a picture on twitter of an underwater explosion with the caption "Thank you USA"

https://ibb.co/GCxQMph

Edited by The_DADDY

14 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

European Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen on Tuesday said the leaks of the Nord Stream pipelines were caused by sabotage, and warned of the "strongest possible response" should active European energy infrastructure be attacked.

Was it the Americans?

Always nice to hear Tucker speak, he's like a beacon for intellectual honesty.

44 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Always nice to hear Tucker speak, he's like a beacon for intellectual honesty.

The same Tucker Carlson who states "I lie"?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/sep/14/fox-news-host-tucker-carlson-i-lie

“I guess I would ask myself, like, I mean I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t – I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever."

• Like 1