Sabotage To The Nord Stream Pipelines?

22 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I hope our Navy is keeping an eye on the North Sea oil rigs and pipelines from Norway to the UK.  First chance Russia gets I think they will try to sabotage them.

President Trump wasn't wrong when he was first elected telling EU leaders they were to reliant on Russian gas and oil.

Trump has been proved right yet again

The silly Americans have elected someone who shouldnt even be allowed to drive let alone run a country

I guess the democrats got what they wanted.......a puppet

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Trump has been proved right yet again

The silly Americans have elected someone who shouldnt even be allowed to drive let alone run a country

I guess the democrats got what they wanted.......a puppet

I can remember when Trump and EU leaders were sat round a table. Trump told them they were to reliant  on  Russia for gas and oil and they just smirked at him. I bet they they are not smirking now. 

I'm not a fan of Biden, surely he will be to old to run for President again.

17 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I can remember when Trump and EU leaders were sat round a table. Trump told them they were to reliant  on  Russia for gas and oil and they just smirked at him. I bet they they are not smirking now. 

I'm not a fan of Biden, surely he will be to old to run for President again.

Ive suspected that the plan was for him to quit half way through his term and then Kamala Harris to take over the White House because they knew she couldnt get elected

I think the plan has been delayed because Harris is just so unpopular and unlikeable

Whatever happens i cant see Biden running again

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Ive suspected that the plan was for him to quit half way through his term and then Kamala Harris to take over the White House because they knew she couldnt get elected

I think the plan has been delayed because Harris is just so unpopular and unlikeable

Whatever happens i cant see Biden running again

Hopefully you are right. 

2 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Hopefully you are right. 

Biden doesn't know where he is half the time.

He was "selected" as the "beard", a harmless old white guy with no core values, to cover the radical leftists, who are writing his speeches, and keeping him on a tight leash!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rogets said:

Why are we going on about this stupid gas pipeline, who cares if there is no gas? 

Have you not heard the bekhams are feuding? 

My next gas bill will be over 200% more than i was paying last month

I care if there is no gas