Keith Bennett May Have Been Found

2 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Yes I agree.  He could be under the M62 motorway for all we know which was being constructed about the time these horrific murders were being committed.

The area they were searching at the weekend was some distance away from where the M62 is, there is also another road inbetween there and the M62 (the A62 Manchester Rd), personally I doubt they went that far north from Ashton/Oldham to dispose of the bodies.

However I wont rest until we all know what Mike Graham from Talk TV thinks about it all. Jack?

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

The area they were searching at the weekend was some distance away from where the M62 is, there is also another road inbetween there and the M62, personally I doubt they went that far north from Ashton/Oldham to dispose of the bodies.

I thought it ran through part of Saddleworth Moor.  My Dad thought it was possible that Keith’s body could be under the motorway, probably why I said it.

9 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I thought it ran through part of Saddleworth Moor.  My Dad thought it was possible that Keith’s body could be under the motorway, probably why I said it.

It does, but its a fair few miles to the north of where the site was at the weekend (on the A635 near the village of Greenfield in Oldham) and you have another road that goes over the moors before you get to there. They also found 3 of the other bodies about half a mile up the same A635 road.  I am of the opinion they were creatures of habit and Bennett is somewhere along the same road.

Also, I dont think the M62 motorway replaced an existing road, so the only way his body would likely be under it is if they drove up the A672 and just so happened to choose the spot where the two roads now intersect at junction 22.

Edited by HeHasRisen

16 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

It does, but its a fair few miles to the north of where the site was at the weekend (on the A635 near the village of Greenfield in Oldham) and you have another road that goes over the moors before you get to there. They also found 3 of the other bodies about half a mile up the same A635 road.  I am of the opinion they were creatures of habit and Bennett is somewhere along the same road.

Also, I dont think the M62 motorway replaced an existing road, so the only way his body would likely be under it is if they drove up the A672 and just so happened to choose the spot where the two roads now intersect at junction 22.

You are probably right. I have been on the M62 driving past Saddleworth Moor but I’m not familiar with the surrounding area. You are right about those evil people being creatures of habit.  

I haven’t watched Mike Graham on Talk TV but I will be interested to hear what he has to say about it.  Just reading recent little bits of comments from  Keith’s brother I don’t think he was convinced from the start of this recent search that they would find Keith.

11 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I haven’t watched Mike Graham on Talk TV but I will be interested to hear what he has to say about it.  Just reading recent little bits of comments from  Keith’s brother I don’t think he was convinced from the start of this recent search that they would find Keith.

I dont think Mike Graham has commented on it

@HeHasRisenis just having a personal dig at me because ive posted a few clips of Mike Graham commented on various topics of the day etc 

We're only allowed to post content from The Guardian or occasionally the BBC

Edited by Jack Grey

I know it’s not difficult but have I just been set up?

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I dont think Mike Graham has commented on it

@HeHasRisenis just having a personal dig at me because ive posted a few clips of Mike Graham commented on various topics of the day etc 

We're only allowed to post content from The Guardian or occasionally the BBC

I’m more curious now to find out who MG is. I don’t watch Talk TV,  but I do watch GB news sometimes.

6 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I know it’s not difficult but have I just been set up?

I’m more curious now to find out who MG is. I don’t watch Talk TV,  but I do watch GB news sometimes.

Dont bother unless you like right wing echo chambers.

Edited by HeHasRisen